Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Service Representative - Danish - Amsterdam|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||271 - 6217|
|Salary||€1 per month|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Start Date||March, April or July|
|Date Posted||almost 4 years ago|
As a Customer Contact Representative in our B2C department you answer travel related questions from customers mainly by phone, but also per email and chat. You suggest opportunities for them to fly and make the travel reservations or help them to solve their own specific problem while visiting the website. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed.
- You give general information, support and service in an effective way to customers and, if applicable, travel agents in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- You give information to customers on flight fares, availability and schedules. You recognize sales leads and acts upon them. You explain advantages of company's services over competitors and searches for alternatives if the customer's initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Native level of Danish and fluent English
- Empathic and Service minded
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers' expectation
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable
To prepare you for the job you will get an extensive training which will take place between 09:00 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday for eight weeks. Due to this training and coaching fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required.
Start dates: 3rd of March, 7th or 18th of April and 7th July
You will receive a 7 months contract with a salary of € 1841 gross/month based on 40 hours a week.
You will work in shifts as the opening hours are: Mon-Fri 08:00-20:00, Sat 09:00-17:00.
Ref: 271 - 6217
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Support Representative
Are you the enthusiastic, Danish speaking customer service minded employee that we are looking for, to our client based in beautiful Tallinn, Estonia? Our client: Lin...about 2 months ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Representative To Malta
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international ...about 2 months ago
- Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Helsinki!
Are you a native Danish speaker who is passionate about providing top quality customer support? Our client is a fast-growing start-up based in Helsinki, creating a ma...29 days ago
- Danish speaking Customer Operations Representative to beautiful Gibraltar
Nordic Jobs Worldwide are recruiting for this position on behalf of our client. Are you dreaming of moving abroad to new and exotic surroundings with the possibilities...3 months ago
- Danish speaking Customer Service Ambassador to charming Malta!
Are you a Danish speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Can you imagine yourself as our guru on Games and Sports? Great! A well-known iGaming company in Malt...16 days ago