Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Service Representative - Danish - Amsterdam|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||271 - 6217|
|Salary||€1 per month|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Start Date||March, April or July|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
As a Customer Contact Representative in our B2C department you answer travel related questions from customers mainly by phone, but also per email and chat. You suggest opportunities for them to fly and make the travel reservations or help them to solve their own specific problem while visiting the website. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed.
- You give general information, support and service in an effective way to customers and, if applicable, travel agents in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- You give information to customers on flight fares, availability and schedules. You recognize sales leads and acts upon them. You explain advantages of company's services over competitors and searches for alternatives if the customer's initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Native level of Danish and fluent English
- Empathic and Service minded
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers' expectation
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable
To prepare you for the job you will get an extensive training which will take place between 09:00 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday for eight weeks. Due to this training and coaching fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required.
Start dates: 3rd of March, 7th or 18th of April and 7th July
You will receive a 7 months contract with a salary of € 1841 gross/month based on 40 hours a week.
You will work in shifts as the opening hours are: Mon-Fri 08:00-20:00, Sat 09:00-17:00.
Ref: 271 - 6217
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Estonian speaking Customer Service Advisor to Amsterdam
Inbound Customer Service Advisor to Amsterdam Are you the one who always gives fashion tips to your family and friends? Are you the one who is always busy making the r...3 months ago
- Danish Marketing Sales Representative
€0 - 0
Danish Marketing Sales Representative Barcelona, Spain - Full time position Description As a member of our client you will be working on inbound as well as outbound le...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...18 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative - Frankfurt
€2.5k - 3k per month + Relocation Package
French Customer Service Representative - Frankfurt French speaking Customer Service Representatives wanted here in Frankfurt for a big player in the automotive sector....3 months ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Agent to Lisbon, Portugal
Are you fluent in Danish and ready to experience Portugal? Our international client is looking for a Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent to sunny Lisbon. Why move t...3 months ago