Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Service Representative - Danish - Amsterdam|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||271 - 6217|
|Salary||€1 per month|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Start Date||March, April or July|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
As a Customer Contact Representative in our B2C department you answer travel related questions from customers mainly by phone, but also per email and chat. You suggest opportunities for them to fly and make the travel reservations or help them to solve their own specific problem while visiting the website. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed.
- You give general information, support and service in an effective way to customers and, if applicable, travel agents in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- You give information to customers on flight fares, availability and schedules. You recognize sales leads and acts upon them. You explain advantages of company's services over competitors and searches for alternatives if the customer's initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Native level of Danish and fluent English
- Empathic and Service minded
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers' expectation
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable
To prepare you for the job you will get an extensive training which will take place between 09:00 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday for eight weeks. Due to this training and coaching fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required.
Start dates: 3rd of March, 7th or 18th of April and 7th July
You will receive a 7 months contract with a salary of € 1841 gross/month based on 40 hours a week.
You will work in shifts as the opening hours are: Mon-Fri 08:00-20:00, Sat 09:00-17:00.
Ref: 271 - 6217
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Power Tools We have a new opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our successful team in Helsingborg, Sweden. If you prioritize f...14 days ago
- Danish Customer Service - Lisbon
€15000 - 16000
Work within the tourism sector! Here is a Danish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Danish speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, P...3 months ago
- Danish Customer Service - Boxtel
Boxtel, North Brabant
€1900 - 2100 per month + negotiable
Job Summary Speak Danish & Looking for a chance to work abroad? Not a problem, a client of our who is based in the Netherlands is looking for a number of Danish Speake...10 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Representant to Stockholm
Om vores klient og Viaplay: Vores klient er et globalt firma med kontorer i 22 lande med 30.000 medarbejdere. De tilbyder kundeservice, salg og teknisk support gennem ...13 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga
€10000 - 50000
Now we look for customer service staff for beautiful Riga in Latvia for our international customer! Looking for an experience while at the same time imagining administ...14 days ago