Get similar jobs by email Register →
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
This is a 6 month secondment.
EMEA European Operations Collections is part of Global Servicing Network. This team is a back office unit dealing with all enquiries and requests for information from internal departments, outside collections agencies, cardmembers and solicitors in accordance with European Collections SLA’s with regards to CCI and CC6 accounts and services the EMEA markets (UK, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Spain & Netherlands)
- Dealing with all enquiries and requests for information including copy of applications, statements, rocs and T&C’s received from internal departments, outside collections agencies, card members and solicitors in accordance with European Collections SLA’s with regards to CCI and CC6 accounts
- Sorting and distributing department incoming and outgoing daily mail, batching and preparing for scanning
- Dealing with and referring out all the EMEA mail received in Collections related to Bankruptcy/IVA/DRO cases prioritising cases according to creditor meetings deadline
- Ensuring Bankruptcy, IVA, DRO, Deceased, Financial Difficulties and Short Settlements are coded to outside collections agencies/solicitors on a timely basis, according to Portfolio & Profitability strategies and matrices, Data Protections rules and other markets specific legislations
- Ensuring Short Settlements accounts are shelf coded and MOBIS and Database update Ensuring Bankruptcy, IVA, DRO, Deceased, Financial Difficulties and Short Settled accounts balance are accelerated to W/OFF where relevant and details tracked and DTB’s update
- Analysing problems for potential issues with the VA & highlighting them accordingly
- Assigned additional adhoc offline responsibilities.
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch
- Previous office experience is an advantage
- Analytical with strong organisational skills
- A focus on attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and expand knowledge
- Have a positive attitude to change
- A strong can do attitude and a willingness to flex between roles
- Strong team player
- A good level of computer literacy is also required
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Representative
€17000 - 33000
We are looking for a Dutch Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic ! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-for...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Athens
€14000 - 25000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service - Prague
€35000 - 40000 per month + 40,000 CZECH KORUNA PER MONTH
Job Summary Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Cli...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative in Belfast
€24000 - 30000
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Belfast Would you like to work for one of the world's largest e-commerce and internet payment companies? Our client is now loo...about 1 month ago
- Dutch B2B Customer Service Representative - Dundalk
€23000 - 24000 per annum
Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Dundalk, Ireland with a big player in the promotional goods sector. This is a Monday-Friday position (no ...2 months ago