Get similar jobs by email Register →
You would like to bring your customer service skills to the next level? You would like to work for one of the most successful car manufacturers worldwide? You would like to be a part of an ambitious and international team in a great working environment?
We have a fantastic vacancy for you!
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative (m/f) in Maastricht!
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its customer service center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
- The Customer Service UK & Ireland department serves customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire product range.
- All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail.
- Customer Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you are the most important interface between the customer and the organization.
- You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately and on the highest possible level.
- You manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
- (Near-) native English
- Excellent grammar and writing skills in English
- Good computer skills
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate with high workload
- Empathy and negotiation skills
- The ability to manage different tasks simultaneously
- A loyal representative for our brands and services
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Team player
- You will get an attractive salary plus a great variety of bonuses
- You will receive initial training
- Working hours: 40, Monday - Friday
- A generous relocation package which includes 6 weeks housing in a nice and furnished apartment organized by our client, travel costs, reimbursement of real estate agent and/or moving truck costs when needed, financial support for the basic equipment in your new apartment
- You will work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment with great chances for your personal and professional development
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Representative
€0 - 200000
Your challenge It will be your responsibility to provide customer support via email and live chat to this clients customers. There is no tele-support required with thi...27 days ago
- Customer Satisfaction Quality Specialist (m/f), Maastricht
€20000 - 40000
Would you like to be able to influence a company's corporate strategy based on data analyses you prepare for the company's management? Is the quality of the services p...27 days ago
- Polish B2B Customer Service Representative Cork
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary Calling all Polish speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B Polish Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support Representative (m/f) German & Polish, Maastricht
Your Responsibilities: • Handle incoming work (email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner. • Analyze and investi...about 2 months ago
- Hebrew Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£15600 - £16600 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Hebrew speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...14 days ago