Get similar jobs by email Register →
You would like to bring your customer service skills to the next level? You would like to work for one of the most successful car manufacturers worldwide? You would like to be a part of an ambitious and international team in a great working environment?
We have a fantastic vacancy for you!
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative (m/f) in Maastricht!
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its customer service center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
- The Customer Service UK & Ireland department serves customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire product range.
- All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail.
- Customer Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you are the most important interface between the customer and the organization.
- You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately and on the highest possible level.
- You manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
- (Near-) native English
- Excellent grammar and writing skills in English
- Good computer skills
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate with high workload
- Empathy and negotiation skills
- The ability to manage different tasks simultaneously
- A loyal representative for our brands and services
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Team player
- You will get an attractive salary plus a great variety of bonuses
- You will receive initial training
- Working hours: 40, Monday - Friday
- A generous relocation package which includes 6 weeks housing in a nice and furnished apartment organized by our client, travel costs, reimbursement of real estate agent and/or moving truck costs when needed, financial support for the basic equipment in your new apartment
- You will work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment with great chances for your personal and professional development
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Representative in Lisbon, Portugal
€0 - 0
We are looking for a dedicated Swedish Speaker to Lisbon in Portugal! Why Lisbon? Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central pa...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Representative in Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Are you fluent in German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Representative ASAP. ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative in Belfast
€24000 - 30000
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Belfast Would you like to work for one of the world's largest e-commerce and internet payment companies? Our client is now loo...2 months ago
- Russian Customer Service Representative
Russian Customer Service Agent (No visa support provided) Are you a Russian speaker with an excellent level of English and are you looking for a job opportunity in Ger...about 21 hours ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a French Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic ! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-fo...about 21 hours ago