Get similar jobs by email Register →
You would like to bring your customer service skills to the next level? You would like to work for one of the most successful car manufacturers worldwide? You would like to be a part of an ambitious and international team in a great working environment?
We have a fantastic vacancy for you!
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative (m/f) in Maastricht!
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its customer service center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
- The Customer Service UK & Ireland department serves customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire product range.
- All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail.
- Customer Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you are the most important interface between the customer and the organization.
- You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately and on the highest possible level.
- You manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
- (Near-) native English
- Excellent grammar and writing skills in English
- Good computer skills
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate with high workload
- Empathy and negotiation skills
- The ability to manage different tasks simultaneously
- A loyal representative for our brands and services
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Team player
- You will get an attractive salary plus a great variety of bonuses
- You will receive initial training
- Working hours: 40, Monday - Friday
- A generous relocation package which includes 6 weeks housing in a nice and furnished apartment organized by our client, travel costs, reimbursement of real estate agent and/or moving truck costs when needed, financial support for the basic equipment in your new apartment
- You will work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment with great chances for your personal and professional development
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- eCommerce Customer Service Representative
€1200 per month
Be Part of It Located in Sofia, our client offers a contemporary working environment, world class training and generous remuneration as well as the opportunity to work...about 1 month ago
- B2B Customer Service Representative (Swedish + Spanish)
€17000 - 18000
Are you a dynamic and outgoing person? Do you have experience in giving Customer Support on the phone? Then this is your position: The Company is a constantly growing ...about 15 hours ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative – Gutersloh, Germany
€23000 - 25000
Job Summary Here is a Italian speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Italian speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you h...9 days ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...14 days ago
- Turkish Customer Service Representative - Belfast
€14000 - 15000
Job Summary Calling all Turkish speakers for the customer service job you’ve always wanted. We are looking for you to fill the job we have in Belfast Ireland for a gia...21 days ago