Get similar jobs by email Register →
You would like to bring your customer service skills to the next level? You would like to work for one of the most successful car manufacturers worldwide? You would like to be a part of an ambitious and international team in a great working environment?
We have a fantastic vacancy for you!
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative (m/f) in Maastricht!
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its customer service center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
- The Customer Service UK & Ireland department serves customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire product range.
- All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail.
- Customer Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you are the most important interface between the customer and the organization.
- You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately and on the highest possible level.
- You manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
- (Near-) native English
- Excellent grammar and writing skills in English
- Good computer skills
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate with high workload
- Empathy and negotiation skills
- The ability to manage different tasks simultaneously
- A loyal representative for our brands and services
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Team player
- You will get an attractive salary plus a great variety of bonuses
- You will receive initial training
- Working hours: 40, Monday - Friday
- A generous relocation package which includes 6 weeks housing in a nice and furnished apartment organized by our client, travel costs, reimbursement of real estate agent and/or moving truck costs when needed, financial support for the basic equipment in your new apartment
- You will work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment with great chances for your personal and professional development
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Representatives - Cork, Ireland
€21000 - 22000
We're looking for near native and outgoing Dutch speakers for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focussed attitu...4 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative
Requirements: Native or near native language proficiency in French English proficiency and comprehension Excellent spoken and written communication abilities Customer ...about 13 hours ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative
Requirements: Native or near native language proficiency in Italian English proficiency and comprehension Excellent spoken and written communication abilities Customer...about 13 hours ago
- German Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in German. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custome...21 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Swedish. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custom...21 days ago