Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Keser interim & recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Service Representative Native French|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€2500 - €3000 per maand|
|Location||Den Bosch, Noord-Brabant|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Are you customer minded and immune to stress? Do you speak English and French fluently, and are you interested in a very responsible and challenging job as a Customer Service Representative? Keep reading!
Our client is an international manufacturer. At the European headoffice in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Customer Service Department is responsible for all customer-oriented support activities. In order to strengthen this department, we are immediately looking for a stress-resistant colleague.
As a Customer Service Representative Native French you are part of an international team and responsible for various activities which ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency in the order processing.
- You are the first point of contact for customers, field personnel and distributors
- You manage the entire order process and returned goods procedure
- You take on complaints and undertake the right action to solve every issue
- You are responsible for monitoring, tracking and sending demonstration units
- You perform data entry & database maintenance in several software applications
- You prepare and process different agreements
- You are continuously communicating with your colleagues from the Shipping, Marketing and Accounting departments.
For this full time position, our client sets the following requirements:
- Education at Bachelor's level
- A minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
- Fluent in English and native French, any other language is a significant advantage
- Able to prioritize and very stress resistant
- Attention to detail, accurate
- MS Office, ERP experience preferred
You will be part of an international and ambitious team. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself while you are encouraged to actively provide ideas for improvement. In addition, our client offers favourable working conditions.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German iNext Customer Service Agent
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a German speaking iNext Customer Service Agent to join their growing team. ...about 1 month ago
- French Gamer Support Consultant
€20000 - 27000
Are You passionate about games? Do you want to become member of a team which prefers action over process and bureaucracy. Do you take play seriously and not as a waste...3 months ago
- Video Games Consultant (German)
€16000 - 18000
++Are you interested in video games? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ If you were born to be a gamer, this is your opportunity. The Company Our partn...2 months ago
- Video Games Consultant (Danish)
€16000 - 19000
++Are you interested in video games? ++ Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? ++ The Company Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working ...2 months ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...11 days ago