Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Keser interim & recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Service Representative Native French|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€2500 - €3000 per maand|
|Location||Den Bosch, Noord-Brabant|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Are you customer minded and immune to stress? Do you speak English and French fluently, and are you interested in a very responsible and challenging job as a Customer Service Representative? Keep reading!
Our client is an international manufacturer. At the European headoffice in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Customer Service Department is responsible for all customer-oriented support activities. In order to strengthen this department, we are immediately looking for a stress-resistant colleague.
As a Customer Service Representative Native French you are part of an international team and responsible for various activities which ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency in the order processing.
- You are the first point of contact for customers, field personnel and distributors
- You manage the entire order process and returned goods procedure
- You take on complaints and undertake the right action to solve every issue
- You are responsible for monitoring, tracking and sending demonstration units
- You perform data entry & database maintenance in several software applications
- You prepare and process different agreements
- You are continuously communicating with your colleagues from the Shipping, Marketing and Accounting departments.
For this full time position, our client sets the following requirements:
- Education at Bachelor's level
- A minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
- Fluent in English and native French, any other language is a significant advantage
- Able to prioritize and very stress resistant
- Attention to detail, accurate
- MS Office, ERP experience preferred
You will be part of an international and ambitious team. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself while you are encouraged to actively provide ideas for improvement. In addition, our client offers favourable working conditions.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...4 months ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Athens
€19000 - 20000
Drømmer du om å bo i Hellas og om en spennende jobb der du vil få internasjonal erfaring og nye opplevelser? Vår flerkulturelle kunde ser etter Norsktalende personer s...18 days ago
- French Technical Support Advisor
Responsibilities: • Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone • Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients • Manage effecti...6 days ago
- Medical Product Advisor (Italian)
The Company. You are interested in medicine? You would like to help people with a disease? Work for a medical device company, that wants to make the life of people wit...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Medical Advisor - Cork
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary: If you speak Dutch, have a good level of English and have a degree in in Pharmaceuticals, chemistry, Nursing, nutrition and/or the natural sciences then t...about 2 months ago