Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Service Representative - Spanish (Limerick, Ireland)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||ES FT|
|Salary||20000 - 30000|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Overview of Role
The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join our global operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced energetic company which is the main global hub for Customer Service worldwide.
The viagogo group is a global business with local language websites in over 150 countries. You will be joining a technology company which constantly looks at process improvement and to build, shape and deliver excellent customer service through constantly reinventing and innovating the service that we provide.
You will get the chance to work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from over 20 countries already working in our office.
The Customer Service Representative role offers a unique opportunity to take on customer-facing responsibilities that directly impact our success. The role will involve providing first class service to our customers and assisting with key operational tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn about live events globally e.g. sports, concerts and theatre.
There are plenty of opportunities for progression through the company - we are more than just a contact centre as there are operational teams across many functions located in Limerick supporting development and career progression for the right candidate. You will be rewarded for hard work and this recognition is based on performance and results.
- Customer Service – provide e-mail and phone support to our customers to the required standard which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary
- Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
- Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world
- Any other tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Team player
- Takes ownership
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Works well under pressure
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do adhere to strict deadlines
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English and language applied
- A sense of humour and positive, “make-it-work” attitude
- Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and quick to understand new software tools
- Fluency in Spanish and English
Experience & working hours:
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience
- You will be working a 40-hour week
- Must be willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends
Please submit your CV together with a Cover Letter.
Ref: ES FT
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Service Representative
€19000 - 21000
French speakers, who are looking for a Fresh start in a new city – How does Münster sound? We’re looking for near native French speakers with 6-12 months experience in...25 days ago
- Automotive Customer Service Representative
German Customer Service Representative for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands! Our client is an international multicultural organization their offices a...29 days ago
- Russian customer service representative
Are you a Russian speaker with an excellent level of English and are you looking for a job opportunity in Germany? Are you ambitious, customer-focused and do you want ...about 1 month ago
- Danish Customer Service Representative
€0 - 0
Vores klient tilbyder en udfordrende position som kundeservice medarbejder i Stockholm! Er du interesseret i kundeservice og telefonopkald? samtaler over telefon? Så h...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a dedicated German Speaker to Lisbon in Portugal! Why Lisbon? Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central par...about 1 month ago