Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V.|
|Job Title||Customer Service Representative with Polish and English|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
The Central Eastern European (CEE) department provides services for customers in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia. In this role you will be supporting the German departments as well. Within the CEE department we offer combined services:
Service 24hours department:
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24h department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance.
Details are collated and entered into a computerised system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician.
The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
Customer Service department:
The Customer Service department serves all European customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles.
All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. Customer
Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge. Multi-tasking is not a problem and you are a team player.
• Higher vocational education
• (Near-) native Polish
• Fluent in German or any of the CEE languages (Czech, Hungarian, Slovakian)
• Fluent English (corporate language)
• Good written and verbal skills
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of Polish geography
• Experience in customer care
• Good understanding of customer satisfaction
• Team player
• Open-minded to a diversity of cultures.
• Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
- Working hours 37.5 hours a week, shifts including nights and weekends.
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- The salary for this position is based on a 37.5-hour week and amounts to € 1844/month gross. In addition, a shift allowance based on actual hours is paid.
- A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from the CAC and willing to relocate to within 20km of the CAC.
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English WITH German Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
€32000 - 34000 per annum + Yearly Bonuses
Job Summary: Do you speak English, have an excellent level of German? Do you have experience in customer service and we are looking for you to have a strong background...12 days ago
- eCommerce Customer Service Representative
€1200 per month
Be Part of It Located in Sofia, our client offers a contemporary working environment, world class training and generous remuneration as well as the opportunity to work...2 months ago
- B2B Customer Service Representative (Swedish)
€17000 - 22000
Are you a dynamic and outgoing person? Do you have experience in giving Customer Support on the phone? Then this is your position: The Company is a constantly growing ...18 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative – Gutersloh, Germany
€25000 - 27000
Job Summary Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you have ...1 day ago
- German speaking B2B Customer Service Representative Cork
€24000 - 28000 per annum + great benefits
Job Summary Calling all German speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B German Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between...12 days ago