Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||people-s-place GmbH|
|Job Title||Customer Service Representative with Slovak/Czech in Maastricht (m/f)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Start Date||Two Months|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
Our client is currently seeking to hire Customer Service Representatives (m/f) in Maastricht with the following language combination:
Slovak/Czech plus English
The Customer Service department serves all European customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints.
All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail.
Customer Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately. You manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
- Higher vocational education
- Language combination: Slovak/Czech/Hungarian on a (near) native level
- Fluent English skills
- good written and verbal skills
- advanced negotiation skills
- computer literacy
- very good knowledge of geography and culture from your home country
- experience in customer care
- good understanding of customer satisfaction
- team player
- open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
- multi-tasking is not a problem for you
- You will get an attractive salary plus a great variety of bonuses
- You will receive initial training
- Working hours 37,5 hours a week, shifts including nights and weekends
- A generous relocation package which includes 6 weeks housing in a nice and furnished apartment organized by our client, travel costs, reimbursement of real estate agent and/or moving truck costs when needed, financial support for the basic equipment in your new apartment
- You will work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment with great chances for your personal and professional development