Get similar jobs by email Register →
General responsibilities are to manage customer requests for repair (via telephone, fax and email) and to manage problem cases from beginning to end. This includes but is not limited to repair order (RMA) processing, Customer support, and Customer exceptions. Maintain an accurate on-line record of all issues and provide a single point of contact and escalation for all problems. Confer with other specialists, departments or management as necessary to resolve issues
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide non-tech support in a responsible and professional manner..
- Responsible for all communications regarding non-tech support and Return Material Authorisations (RMA) (i.e. fax, written, e-mail, and voice messages) into the service management systems.
- Evaluate calls and e-mails received into the Admin RMA mailbox, determine customer needs and handle or escalate accordingly on a daily basis.
- Handling all RMA questions and exceptions, including however not limited to: managing Customer master data, Logistics issues with RMA's, portal account requests and resending repair quotes.
- Verify changes (e.g. address, email) for Customers place records in the system and take appropriate action.
- Provide input to management on any Customer satisfaction issues.
- Follow up on all assigned cases and outstanding issues within appropriate timeframe.
- Stay informed of all policies, procedures, and service offerings that affect both our internal and external customers.
- Complete all assigned self-study and formal training.
- Promote a positive image of product, technical skills and company commitment to provide quality service.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Specific Knowledge / Skills:
- Advanced Spanish
- Upper - intermediate English
- Aptitude for IT and computer systems (MS office in particular)
- High level of organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team (team player)
- Detail oriented personality
- Ability to use common sense
- Eagerness and desire to learn
- Responsibility and a bit of perfectionism in completing single tasks
- Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
- Satisfaction from executing a job that influences millions of other people
- Continuous training and development
- Language courses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Pension and Life Insurance
- Health benefits
- Contribution to lunches
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Representative
€10000 - 22000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised companies in the world who are currently seeking a Dutch speaker to help them sup...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Representative
€12000 - 15000
Be part of it This role is with a provider of technical products which is one of the leading companies within the technology industry. Offices all over the world use t...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Representative (Barcelona)
€18000 - 20000
As a part of our clients’ company, you will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunn...15 days ago
- Russian Customer Service Representative - Belfast
€14000 - 15000
Job Summary Calling all Russian speakers for the customer service job you’ve always wanted. We are looking for you to fill the job we have in Belfast Ireland for a gia...22 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative - Gutersloh Germany
€26000 - 28000
Job Summary Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you have ...22 days ago