Get similar jobs by email Register →
Who we are and what we do?
Since its founding in 1969 Zebra Technologies has become a global company whose products are helping in more than 100 countries all over the world. https://www.zebra.com/gb/en/about-zebra.html. In 2014, Zebra acquired the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions, thus expanding its portfolio. Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
What is the job about?
Your core responsibilities will include administrating our repair system and providing support to our partners and customers. This, however, is just the beginning. Our department cooperates on a daily basis with other teams, our international repair centre and managers responsible for the whole EMEA region. In this position you will need to have a good overview of company procedures: to know how, what, when and where. The ability to think out of the box will often come in handy. Sometimes you will be meticulously putting bits of information together, other times you will need to make the best of your multitasking and be both quick and decisive. You will be surprised how far from “boring” office work can be!
• have an excellent command of Italian and Spanish and good knowledge of English
• are a reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
• have a detail-oriented personality
• have excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
• have a flexible and can-do attitude
• have knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
• and are willing to learn
• or maybe you are looking for a new challenge in your life
- apply today!
What you can gain:
• Competitive financial recognition
• a structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• external and internal trainings: you will have chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
• talent development
• free language courses
• membership at the biggest gym in the city at a significantly reduced price
• vouchers for wellness centres, pharmacies, cultural and sport centres twice a year
• 5 weeks of holidays
• pension scheme and life insurance
• contribution to meals in our canteen
• a dynamic and multicultural working environment: we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Representative
€10000 - 22000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised companies in the world who are currently seeking a Dutch speaker to help them sup...13 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative
€12000 - 15000
Be part of it This role is with a provider of technical products which is one of the leading companies within the technology industry. Offices all over the world use t...about 2 months ago
- Inside Sales and Service Representative
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it This amazing international company is in search of a Customer Service Representative to join their very unique and quirky team of employees. This company...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Service Representative – Gutersloh, Germany
€25000 - 27000
Job Summary Here is a French speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant French speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you hav...14 days ago
- Czech Customer Service Representative – Gutersloh, Germany
€24000 - 27000
Job Summary Here is a Czech speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Czech speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you have ...14 days ago