Get similar jobs by email Register →
Who we are and what we do?
Since its founding in 1969 Zebra Technologies has become a global company whose products are helping in more than 100 countries all over the world. https://www.zebra.com/gb/en/about-zebra.html. In 2014, Zebra acquired the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions, thus expanding its portfolio. Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
What is the job about?
Your core responsibilities will include administrating our repair system and providing support to our partners and customers. This, however, is just the beginning. Our department cooperates on a daily basis with other teams, our international repair centre and managers responsible for the whole EMEA region. In this position you will need to have a good overview of company procedures: to know how, what, when and where. The ability to think out of the box will often come in handy. Sometimes you will be meticulously putting bits of information together, other times you will need to make the best of your multitasking and be both quick and decisive. You will be surprised how far from “boring” office work can be!
• have an excellent command of Italian and Spanish and good knowledge of English
• are a reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
• have a detail-oriented personality
• have excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
• have a flexible and can-do attitude
• have knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
• and are willing to learn
• or maybe you are looking for a new challenge in your life
- apply today!
What you can gain:
• Competitive financial recognition
• a structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• external and internal trainings: you will have chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
• talent development
• free language courses
• membership at the biggest gym in the city at a significantly reduced price
• vouchers for wellness centres, pharmacies, cultural and sport centres twice a year
• 5 weeks of holidays
• pension scheme and life insurance
• contribution to meals in our canteen
• a dynamic and multicultural working environment: we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Specialist with French Or Italian Or Spanish and English
€12000 - 25000
The role purpose is to support Airbnb customers with their queries. You will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will...about 7 hours ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative
€10000 - 22000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing one of the biggest globally recognised companies in the world who are currently seeking a Dutch speaker to help them sup...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Representative
€12000 - 15000
Be part of it This role is with a provider of technical products which is one of the leading companies within the technology industry. Offices all over the world use t...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Representative (Barcelona)
€18000 - 20000
As a part of our clients’ company, you will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunn...12 days ago
- Russian Customer Service Representative - Belfast
€14000 - 15000
Job Summary Calling all Russian speakers for the customer service job you’ve always wanted. We are looking for you to fill the job we have in Belfast Ireland for a gia...19 days ago