Get similar jobs by email Register →
Who we are and what we do?
Since its founding in 1969 Zebra Technologies has become a global company whose products are helping in more than 100 countries all over the world. https://www.zebra.com/gb/en/about-zebra.html. In 2014, Zebra acquired the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions, thus expanding its portfolio. Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
What is the job about?
Your core responsibilities will include administrating our repair system and providing support to our partners and customers. This, however, is just the beginning. Our department cooperates on a daily basis with other teams, our international repair centre and managers responsible for the whole EMEA region. In this position you will need to have a good overview of company procedures: to know how, what, when and where. The ability to think out of the box will often come in handy. Sometimes you will be meticulously putting bits of information together, other times you will need to make the best of your multitasking and be both quick and decisive. You will be surprised how far from “boring” office work can be!
• have an excellent command of Italian and Spanish and good knowledge of English
• are a reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
• have a detail-oriented personality
• have excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
• have a flexible and can-do attitude
• have knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
• and are willing to learn
• or maybe you are looking for a new challenge in your life
- apply today!
What you can gain:
• Competitive financial recognition
• a structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• external and internal trainings: you will have chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
• talent development
• free language courses
• membership at the biggest gym in the city at a significantly reduced price
• vouchers for wellness centres, pharmacies, cultural and sport centres twice a year
• 5 weeks of holidays
• pension scheme and life insurance
• contribution to meals in our canteen
• a dynamic and multicultural working environment: we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Customer Service Representative - Portugal
Italian Customer Service Representative in Lisbon Are you a native Italian speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Italian Customer Support Agen...7 days ago
- Swedish Customer service and Social Media representative
€0 - 0
Kundtjänstrepresentant - Sociala medier ansvarig til Maastricht, Nederländerna. Vår klient Vår klient är en Tysk biltilvärkare som är en av världens mest välkända varu...2 days ago
- Automotive Customer Service Representative
German Customer Service Representative for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands! Our client is an international multicultural organization their offices a...1 day ago
- Russian customer service representative
Are you a Russian speaker with an excellent level of English and are you looking for a job opportunity in Germany? Are you ambitious, customer-focused and do you want ...6 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Representative
€0 - 0
Vores klient tilbyder en udfordrende position som kundeservice medarbejder i Stockholm! Er du interesseret i kundeservice og telefonopkald? samtaler over telefon? Så h...7 days ago