Get similar jobs by email Register →
Who we are and what we do?
Since its founding in 1969 Zebra Technologies has become a global company whose products are helping in more than 100 countries all over the world. https://www.zebra.com/gb/en/about-zebra.html. In 2014, Zebra acquired the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions, thus expanding its portfolio. Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
What is the job about?
Your core responsibilities will include administrating our repair system and providing support to our partners and customers. This, however, is just the beginning. Our department cooperates on a daily basis with other teams, our international repair centre and managers responsible for the whole EMEA region. In this position you will need to have a good overview of company procedures: to know how, what, when and where. The ability to think out of the box will often come in handy. Sometimes you will be meticulously putting bits of information together, other times you will need to make the best of your multitasking and be both quick and decisive. You will be surprised how far from “boring” office work can be!
• have an excellent command of Italian and Spanish and good knowledge of English
• are a reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
• have a detail-oriented personality
• have excellent time management with a pinch of multitasking
• have a flexible and can-do attitude
• have knowledge of MS Office products such as Word and Excel
• and are willing to learn
• or maybe you are looking for a new challenge in your life
- apply today!
What you can gain:
• Competitive financial recognition
• a structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
• external and internal trainings: you will have chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
• talent development
• free language courses
• membership at the biggest gym in the city at a significantly reduced price
• vouchers for wellness centres, pharmacies, cultural and sport centres twice a year
• 5 weeks of holidays
• pension scheme and life insurance
• contribution to meals in our canteen
• a dynamic and multicultural working environment: we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Customer Service Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for ...2 months ago
- Customer Service Representative - Italian
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...3 months ago
- Customer Service Representative - Spanish (Limerick, Ireland)
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...about 2 months ago
- Italian Speaking Customer Service Representative - Heinsburg
€1800 - 2000 per month
As the Summer heats up - wouldn't you like to help others cool down? Speak near native Italian & want to work in Customer Service? We are looking for near native Itali...about 1 month ago
- Customer Service Representative with Finnish
€Base salary + relocation supplement for 6 months
Employer - is one of the world’s leading direct sales companies. They operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty...3 months ago