Get similar jobs by email Register →
Would you like to work with one of the largest holiday home companies in the UK? Are you fluent in English and one of the following French, German, Spanish or Italian? My client is located in a luxury office in the Oxfordshire area and is looking for staff on a Full-time permanent basis!! As a top Customer Service Advisor you will be Handling inbound calls from our all customers and delivering a consistent level of outstanding service. You will be responsible for adding value to the customers' experience and continually exceeding their expectations. In return for this fantastic role you will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and fantastic company benefits! If this sounds like the kind of role you are looking for then please read on!
* Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases.
* Meet schedule adherence goals
* Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues.
* Use multiple applications during call
* Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining Department standards and goals
* Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding the website, booking challenges, and changes/cancellations to existing reservations.
* Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer's needs.
* Resolve calls and only escalating when all options have been exhausted.
* Participate and provide feedback during focus groups. Work effectively and concisely within a larger team structure to meet company goals.
* Ability to proactively offer positive and constructive feedback.
* Maintain positive attitude at all times.
' Using your bilingual spoken and written skills to help customers from both the UK and European countries.
* Ability to de-escalate calls in an effective manner.
* Strong problem solving skills/ability to empathize with customer.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to assess the customer and adjust communication style accordingly.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
* Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Traveller-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
* Knowledge of the travel industry.
* Ability to effectively multi-task during and after calls and follow through in a timely manner.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work in high stress environment; managing stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers.
* Willingness and ability to adapt to change in a constructive manner.
Competitive salary will be offered for this role starting in the region. Additional company benefits are on offer including pension, fantastic holiday allowance, ride2work schemes, bus pass loans and plenty more!!
To apply for this fantastic position then please send your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Dave on 0121 450 9776
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Fashion Customer Service part-time (german/french/dutch)
€12000 - 12000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...about 1 month ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Italian)
€18000 - 23000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Italian market? Then this is your position: The Company The comp...1 day ago
- Inside Sales Executive (French)
€18000 - 22000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the French market? Then this is your position: The Company The compa...1 day ago
- Sales Executive (Swedish)
€17000 - 23000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...26 days ago
- Inbound Sales Advisor
€1100 per month
Be part of it Located in Sofia our client offers a contemporary working environment, world class training and generous remuneration as well as the opportunity to work ...about 1 month ago