Get similar jobs by email Register →
Would you like to work with one of the largest holiday home companies in the UK? Are you fluent in English and one of the following French, German, Spanish or Italian? My client is located in a luxury office in the Oxfordshire area and is looking for staff on a Full-time permanent basis!! As a top Customer Service Advisor you will be Handling inbound calls from our all customers and delivering a consistent level of outstanding service. You will be responsible for adding value to the customers' experience and continually exceeding their expectations. In return for this fantastic role you will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and fantastic company benefits! If this sounds like the kind of role you are looking for then please read on!
* Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases.
* Meet schedule adherence goals
* Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues.
* Use multiple applications during call
* Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining Department standards and goals
* Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding the website, booking challenges, and changes/cancellations to existing reservations.
* Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer's needs.
* Resolve calls and only escalating when all options have been exhausted.
* Participate and provide feedback during focus groups. Work effectively and concisely within a larger team structure to meet company goals.
* Ability to proactively offer positive and constructive feedback.
* Maintain positive attitude at all times.
' Using your bilingual spoken and written skills to help customers from both the UK and European countries.
* Ability to de-escalate calls in an effective manner.
* Strong problem solving skills/ability to empathize with customer.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to assess the customer and adjust communication style accordingly.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
* Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Traveller-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
* Knowledge of the travel industry.
* Ability to effectively multi-task during and after calls and follow through in a timely manner.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work in high stress environment; managing stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers.
* Willingness and ability to adapt to change in a constructive manner.
Competitive salary will be offered for this role starting in the region. Additional company benefits are on offer including pension, fantastic holiday allowance, ride2work schemes, bus pass loans and plenty more!!
To apply for this fantastic position then please send your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Dave on 0121 450 9776
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- E-Commerce Sales Specialist (German)
€20000 - 21000
Do you have experience in Sales and would like to work for a brand-new project in the E-Commerce industry? Or you have experience in Customer Service and you’re ready ...about 19 hours ago
- Sales Manager (m/f) Netherlands
€24000 - 28000
BOOK A TIGER is a strongly growing start-up in the heart of Berlin, which gives customers the opportunity to find reliable and experienced cleaners easily online, with...13 days ago
- German Sales | Inside Sales Job - Dublin
€28000 - 29000 per annum + Bonus
Jobs Summary To all of the German Speaking Rock Star Sales Agents who have the gift for closing deals - We have the perfect Sales Job for you right here. Fancy working...2 months ago
- French Inside Sales Rep - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£20000 - £23000 per annum + 10% bonus
Job Summary Here we have a great job opportunity for those who speak French and are looking to get into the sales business - If you like the idea of creating a new lif...about 2 months ago
- Danish Sales Advisor Job - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary For those looking for a change, why not make it Belfast? We are looking for Danish speakers to be our clients next Sales Advisor for their technical goods....2 months ago