Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Travel Trade Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Service Sales Consultants - Oxfordshire|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£15000 - £20000 per annum + benefits|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Would you like to work with one of the largest holiday home companies in the UK? Are you fluent in English and one of the following French, German, Spanish or Italian? My client is located in a luxury office in the Oxfordshire area and is looking for staff on a Full-time permanent basis!! As a top Customer Service Advisor you will be Handling inbound calls from our all customers and delivering a consistent level of outstanding service. You will be responsible for adding value to the customers' experience and continually exceeding their expectations. In return for this fantastic role you will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and fantastic company benefits! If this sounds like the kind of role you are looking for then please read on!
* Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases.
* Meet schedule adherence goals
* Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues.
* Use multiple applications during call
* Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining Department standards and goals
* Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding the website, booking challenges, and changes/cancellations to existing reservations.
* Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer's needs.
* Resolve calls and only escalating when all options have been exhausted.
* Participate and provide feedback during focus groups. Work effectively and concisely within a larger team structure to meet company goals.
* Ability to proactively offer positive and constructive feedback.
* Maintain positive attitude at all times.
' Using your bilingual spoken and written skills to help customers from both the UK and European countries.
* Ability to de-escalate calls in an effective manner.
* Strong problem solving skills/ability to empathize with customer.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to assess the customer and adjust communication style accordingly.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
* Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Traveller-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
* Knowledge of the travel industry.
* Ability to effectively multi-task during and after calls and follow through in a timely manner.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work in high stress environment; managing stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers.
* Willingness and ability to adapt to change in a constructive manner.
Competitive salary will be offered for this role starting in the region. Additional company benefits are on offer including pension, fantastic holiday allowance, ride2work schemes, bus pass loans and plenty more!!
To apply for this fantastic position then please send your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Dave on 0121 450 9776
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Sales Executive
€£16,500 plus uncapped bonus
Be part of it This client is an international outsourcing company with a global reach. The industries they represent a range of Gaming to Telecoms. With offices in sev...3 months ago
- French Inbound Sales Advisor
€949 per month including bills and accommodation!
Be Part of It We have the perfect chance for a French speaker to work for a company that frequently appears on the list of the best companies to work for in Portugal. ...3 months ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Italian)
€18000 - 25000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Italian market? Then this is your position: The Company The comp...4 months ago
- German Inside Sales Rep with Software Sales - Nantes
€24000 - 35000 per annum + Great Benefits & Relocation Package
Fans of France, looking for a chance to live and work in this beautiful country & Speak German? We now have a great opportunity for those who work in sales right here ...3 months ago
- Dutch B2B Account Sales Executive
€20,000 GBP p/a + uncapped commissions
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...3 months ago