Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Travel Trade Recruitment|
|Job Title||Customer Service Sales Consultants - Oxfordshire|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£15000 - £20000 per annum + benefits|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Would you like to work with one of the largest holiday home companies in the UK? Are you fluent in English and one of the following French, German, Spanish or Italian? My client is located in a luxury office in the Oxfordshire area and is looking for staff on a Full-time permanent basis!! As a top Customer Service Advisor you will be Handling inbound calls from our all customers and delivering a consistent level of outstanding service. You will be responsible for adding value to the customers' experience and continually exceeding their expectations. In return for this fantastic role you will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and fantastic company benefits! If this sounds like the kind of role you are looking for then please read on!
* Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases.
* Meet schedule adherence goals
* Make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues.
* Use multiple applications during call
* Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining Department standards and goals
* Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers regarding the website, booking challenges, and changes/cancellations to existing reservations.
* Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer's needs.
* Resolve calls and only escalating when all options have been exhausted.
* Participate and provide feedback during focus groups. Work effectively and concisely within a larger team structure to meet company goals.
* Ability to proactively offer positive and constructive feedback.
* Maintain positive attitude at all times.
' Using your bilingual spoken and written skills to help customers from both the UK and European countries.
* Ability to de-escalate calls in an effective manner.
* Strong problem solving skills/ability to empathize with customer.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to assess the customer and adjust communication style accordingly.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
* Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Traveller-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
* Knowledge of the travel industry.
* Ability to effectively multi-task during and after calls and follow through in a timely manner.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work in high stress environment; managing stress in a professional manner and without disruption to the operation, employees, or customers.
* Willingness and ability to adapt to change in a constructive manner.
Competitive salary will be offered for this role starting in the region. Additional company benefits are on offer including pension, fantastic holiday allowance, ride2work schemes, bus pass loans and plenty more!!
To apply for this fantastic position then please send your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Dave on 0121 450 9776
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Sales | Inside Sales Job - Dublin Featured Job
€40000 - 50000
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone who is tech savvy, who enjoys the thrill of sales and who when gets knocked down, gets right back up again. If you ...about 1 month ago
- Hebrew Sales Representative - Inside Sales - Dublin
€25000 - 26208 per annum
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Hebrew speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Hebrew speaker for an inside sales job. Yo...about 1 month ago
- Inside Sales Representative with Hungarian+English
€18000 - 21000
Do you speak Hungarian as native level? Are you fluent in English, motivated, target oriented and enthusiastic? We have the great opportunity you’ve been seeking. For ...29 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Sales Representative - Inside Sales - Dublin
€25000 - 26208 per annum
Job Summary This is a great job opportunity in Dublin for Swedish speakers looking for a job in sales as we are looking for a Swedish speaker for an inside sales job. ...3 months ago
- Dutch Sales Rep – Dublin
€29000 - 31000
We are looking for a recent Dutch speaking sales graduate who in on the hunt for a sales job in Dublin with fast career progression for an exciting international compa...2 months ago