Get similar jobs by email Register →
Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader -Spain
Department: Customer Service
Reporting to: Senior Team Lead - Customer Service
Contract/ Permanent: Contract 8 months Maternity Cover (Start Date 1st October)
Smartbox is looking for a customer service team leader to play a key role in our multinational contact centre.
We are looking for a customer oriented individual with great attitudes and high on energy to join our growing, fun and dynamic company, situated in the heart of Dublin.
You are a highly self-driven, dynamic person who gets things done and show consistent improvements and you enjoy working under consistent pressure.
Smartbox is the leading European player in the leisure gift market offering over 180 000 unique experiences to create unforgettable memories.
You will build, develop & lead a team with a high performing ethos to meet & exceed performance goals. You will coach, engage & develop your direct reports. You will work in a multinational environment, where we take responsibilities across the customer service teams and you will take part in answering inbound contacts, when it’s needed due to escalations. You will also be expected to work alongside the other Team Leads on group projects and initiatives and to come with suggestions on process improvements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The Customer Service Team Leader oversees daily activities of their team of up to 15 agents
- You are expected to demonstrate the ability to plan and execute in a fast paced environment
- You understand the importance of KPIs & have the ability to analyse, implement & continually improve best practice processes
- Build & develop the team towards constant improvements on quality and productivity KPIs
- Provide daily leadership to the team to meet & exceed customer expectations & business targets in form of follow up meetings, coaching sessions and potential PIPs
- Respond to escalating issues in a quick, effective & courteous manner and take appropriate action
- Use your extensive experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals
- ·Support the integration of new systems & processes within teams
- Fluent (written/oral) in English
- Fluent (written/oral) in Spanish
- Previous Management Experience preferred but not required
- Autonomous & Flexible
- Customer & Solution oriented
- Metrics Analysis is a must
- Organised and ability to organise your own work load in balance with the direct team and ongoing projects
- Ability to motivate & coach the customer service agents to consistently high performance
- Ability to take fast decisions following our processes
To better meet our clients’ needs, shift work can potentially be scheduled between 8 am & 8 pm Mon to Sat.
Current shift is 8 am – 5 pm Mon to Fri subject to change
Ref: SBX TL
- Customer Service Representative Danish
Job Title: Customer Service Agent - Danish Department: Customer Service Reporting to: Customer Service Team Lead Permanent Job Purpose: This is an exciting opportunity...3 days ago
- Tourism Customer Service (German)
€16000 - 19000
Are you passionate by the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry? Are you quality and service oriented and always ready to help people? The Company. This award-winni...17 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative
€900 - 957 per month + Additional Benefits
Work within the tourism sector! Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Por...22 days ago
- Finnish Customer Service Agent
Asiakasyrityksemme on yksi maailman nopeimmin kasvavista online-kasinoista. He aloittivat työnsä maaliskuussa 2016, ja ovat jo nyt saavuttaneet virstanpylväitä, joihin...about 1 month ago