Get similar jobs by email Register →
Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader -Spain
Department: Customer Service
Reporting to: Senior Team Lead - Customer Service
Contract/ Permanent: Contract 8 months Maternity Cover (Start Date 1st October)
Smartbox is looking for a customer service team leader to play a key role in our multinational contact centre.
We are looking for a customer oriented individual with great attitudes and high on energy to join our growing, fun and dynamic company, situated in the heart of Dublin.
You are a highly self-driven, dynamic person who gets things done and show consistent improvements and you enjoy working under consistent pressure.
Smartbox is the leading European player in the leisure gift market offering over 180 000 unique experiences to create unforgettable memories.
You will build, develop & lead a team with a high performing ethos to meet & exceed performance goals. You will coach, engage & develop your direct reports. You will work in a multinational environment, where we take responsibilities across the customer service teams and you will take part in answering inbound contacts, when it’s needed due to escalations. You will also be expected to work alongside the other Team Leads on group projects and initiatives and to come with suggestions on process improvements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The Customer Service Team Leader oversees daily activities of their team of up to 15 agents
- You are expected to demonstrate the ability to plan and execute in a fast paced environment
- You understand the importance of KPIs & have the ability to analyse, implement & continually improve best practice processes
- Build & develop the team towards constant improvements on quality and productivity KPIs
- Provide daily leadership to the team to meet & exceed customer expectations & business targets in form of follow up meetings, coaching sessions and potential PIPs
- Respond to escalating issues in a quick, effective & courteous manner and take appropriate action
- Use your extensive experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals
- ·Support the integration of new systems & processes within teams
- Fluent (written/oral) in English
- Fluent (written/oral) in Spanish
- Previous Management Experience preferred but not required
- Autonomous & Flexible
- Customer & Solution oriented
- Metrics Analysis is a must
- Organised and ability to organise your own work load in balance with the direct team and ongoing projects
- Ability to motivate & coach the customer service agents to consistently high performance
- Ability to take fast decisions following our processes
To better meet our clients’ needs, shift work can potentially be scheduled between 8 am & 8 pm Mon to Sat.
Current shift is 8 am – 5 pm Mon to Fri subject to change
Ref: SBX TL
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Spanish Customer Service Team Lead – Limerick
€30000 - 35000
Spanish Customer Service Team Lead for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland. You will need a near native level of both Spanish & ...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...3 days ago
- Polish Customer Service Agent
Do you speak Polish and are ready to start a new career at the Mediterranean Sea? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Age...4 days ago
- French Customer Service agent
We are now looking for French Speakers to Lisbon and Porto, Portugal for our international client. Located in our central Lisbon office, you will be integrated into a ...10 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Consultant
€1300 euro per month
Drømmer du om å bo i Hellas og om en spennende jobb der du vil få internasjonal erfaring og nye opplevelser? Dette er din sjanse å ikke bare bli medlem av vår store fl...15 days ago