Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Success Manager (German Market)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||REF - goFLUENT 2|
|Salary||20000 - 40000|
|Date Posted||8 days ago|
At goFLUENT, we are deeply connected by our goal of empowering people with language skills. No matter what your role is, know that your work has a unique and powerful impact on millions of employees’ career opportunities and professional growth.
Launched in 2000, goFLUENT is a world-class hyper-personalized language learning solution with a mission to provide everyone an equal voice.
About the position
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will support the Sales representative during the entire customer lifecycle.
S/he is the main interface for all programme-related inquiries, S/he positions herself/himself as a trusted advisor. S/he is ensuring customer retention by delivering day to day support. S/he works closely with the Sales representative to make sure the solution delivered is aligned with what was sold and with customer’s expectations.
He/she reports to the CSM Team Manager / General Manager.
What you'll do
- Develop and manage client portfolios
- Development, implementation and management of Client's project
- Make sure the solution is aligned with expectations and issues are handled when still small
- Explain/ Present features and benefits of the goFLUENT solutions (LMS Learner and Manager) through Kick-off sessions or webinars
- Support clients’ usage of our solutions (Managers) by presenting tools dedicated to monitoring the programme/ sending specific reports
- Organize and handles monthly or quarterly reviews with clients
- Escalate to the sales representative in charge of the account any important issue / client need
- Coordinate local actions for global contracts in order to align goFLUENT's offer with the client's global learning strategy
- Upsell actions can be taken in coordination with the sales representative of the account (CSM can send proposals aligned with prices & general conditions defined in the contract)
- Updates Salesforce with the appropriate information
What you'll need
- Must be methodical and organized, your relational ease is your asset to succeed in this position;
- Show customer-centric attitude; be empathetic by carefully listening and understanding client’s needs, objections, etc
- Be a multitasking person with great problem solving skills, flexible to get adapted to the customer's manner of running their Operations and meet their expectations.
- Be proactive and able to anticipate potential problems and/or to provide unprompted support, simply to improve customer satisfaction, experience and guarantee the success of the project.
- 2 years of proven experience in B2B projects.
- Good command of CRMs, especially Salesforce (desirable)
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in English (mandatory).
What We Offer
- Benefits (can add some details as needed)
- The opportunity to work with amazing colleagues who truly care about each other and from whom you can learn from and teach
- The chance to interact in a diverse company culture with colleagues across 18 countries
- The experience of joining a high-growth/high-traction organization, working in an international, youthful and cheerful environment
- Full on-boarding and management support leading candidates to success
- Stable job position with several career progression opportunities
- Language training
goFLUENT, an award-winning digital language learning solution present in 19 countries across all continents, accelerates language learning by delivering hyper-personalized solutions that blend technology, content, and human interaction available globally on any device.
Today, L&D leaders of over 1,000 international corporations in 100+ countries trust goFLUENT’s solutions to speed up the acquisition of language skills needed to build confidence, empower career growth, and foster a more inclusive global culture.
With its Corporate Language Academy and Live Training, goFLUENT provides companies the solutions they need to acquire and refine communication skills in strategic business languages such as English, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, and Russian.
Watch our video to discover goFLUENT from the eyes of our colleagues worldwide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5IApS6qBGI&t=1s
See how together, we provide an equal voice.
Ref: REF - goFLUENT 2
- Customer Account Manager for the Electric Vehicle Industry (German Speaker)
Your Future Company: Reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and providing solutions for renewable energy are the core values of this dynamic and fast-paced gr...24 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Finnish-speaking)
€25000 - 25000
We are Videoslots, the world’s BIGGEST online casino! We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others b...about 23 hours ago
- Customer Engagement Specialist
€21000 - 30000
Your Future Company. In an endeavor to ensure business sustainability, this company helps thousands of different industry leaders achieving smarter goals by offering a...3 days ago
- Customer Care Agent (Dutch)
€15000 - 17000
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The exce...6 days ago