Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Success Team Manager
As a Manager of our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of new and established Customer Success Managers in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with Services leadership to help build a team of world-class Customer Success Managers, execute and improve customer retention playbooks.
As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer happiness.
We are looking for people who are:
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new people.
- Display an ability to build confidence and trust in your direct reports.
- Maintain a high level of team engagement and motivation.
- Manage approximately 10 members of the EMEA CSM Team
- Be responsible for the metrics and results of your team
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their metrics and career goals
- Proactively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the CSM Team , and drive collaborative developments within our existing playbooks
- Develop, retain and motivate an existing team while recruiting for new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired
- Superior understanding of data and analytics
- Supporting and directing new and experienced CSMs in strategies to build lasting relationships with customers
- 2+ years experience working directly with marketing, management and/or consulting companies
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management
- Experience handling customer escalations
- 2+years experience recruiting, coaching, and developing team members
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable and experienced in change management
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies and delivering target in excess of company expectations
- Excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Deep understanding of marketing best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
- Use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups
Our client as a company is committed to redefining how people live and work through its unique approach to company culture.
On top of our amazing culture that we’re very proud of, we’ve got some fantastic benefits:
- Generous remuneration
- Stock package
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Gym Benefits
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
- French Customer Success Manager
€50000 - 70000
French Customer Success Manager Dublin The Role Our client is looking for Customer Success Managers who are interested in using creativity to solve problems, building ...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Relationship Representative
€28000 - 30000
Customer Relationship Representatives – Dutch Location – Athlone Position type: Permanent Our client is a global provider of medical technologies in Athlone. Your role...11 days ago
- Outbound Customer Advisor (Dutch)
€15660 - 17000
Are you an organized and reliable person? Do you speak Flemish or Dutch on a professional level? Then this is your position: The Company Our client is a Belgian BPO co...3 months ago
- Outbound Customer Advisor (French)
€15660 - 17000
Are you an organized and reliable person? Do you speak French from Belgium on a professional level? Then this is your position: The Company Our client is a Belgian BPO...3 months ago