Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Success Team Manager
As a Manager of our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of new and established Customer Success Managers in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with Services leadership to help build a team of world-class Customer Success Managers, execute and improve customer retention playbooks.
As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer happiness.
We are looking for people who are:
- Coordinate with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new people.
- Display an ability to build confidence and trust in your direct reports.
- Maintain a high level of team engagement and motivation.
- Manage approximately 10 members of the EMEA CSM Team
- Be responsible for the metrics and results of your team
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their metrics and career goals
- Proactively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the CSM Team , and drive collaborative developments within our existing playbooks
- Develop, retain and motivate an existing team while recruiting for new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired
- Superior understanding of data and analytics
- Supporting and directing new and experienced CSMs in strategies to build lasting relationships with customers
- 2+ years experience working directly with marketing, management and/or consulting companies
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management
- Experience handling customer escalations
- 2+years experience recruiting, coaching, and developing team members
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable and experienced in change management
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies and delivering target in excess of company expectations
- Excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Deep understanding of marketing best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
- Use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups
Our client as a company is committed to redefining how people live and work through its unique approach to company culture.
On top of our amazing culture that we’re very proud of, we’ve got some fantastic benefits:
- Generous remuneration
- Stock package
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Gym Benefits
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Team Leader (Dutch)
€40000 - 45000
Do you have experience in leading sales teams? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person, ready to go the extra mile? Then this position is for you: The Company For o...about 1 month ago
- Brand Team Leader
€30000 - 40000
Our client is a European Company, leader in promotional products – operating under 4 main brands - with headquarter in the Netherlands. They serve both consumers and c...2 months ago
- Swedish SEO Manager
Forward-thinking IGaming Company based in sunny Malta is looking for a Swedish speaking SEO Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, coding...3 days ago
- Danish SEO Manager
One of the largest and fastest growing gaming affiliates in Europe is recruiting a SEO Manager (Danish). You will have a passion for SEO and an enthusiastic and profes...3 days ago
- Live Casino Manager
As Live Casino Manager you will be responsible for the marketing activities and product development for the Live Casino products. Bringing together a holistic approach...3 days ago