Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Support Advisor - Swedish|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||competitive salary + bonus + relocation|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Our client is the support center of a British leading bookmaker and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the gaming industry. They offer gaming and betting services across multiple channels. The office in Bulgaria provides online and offline technical support to multinational clients abroad enjoying different products of the gaming industry.
They offer a sociable, relaxed and welcoming environment, working alongside the brightest, friendliest and most enthusiastic colleagues. In fresh and contemporary open-plan offices, you’ll hear a harmony of languages and laughter – after all, they encourage the multilingual teams to have plenty of fun while working tirelessly to meet every customer’s need.
This isn’t a typical call centre. With most of the chat happening via ‘chat’, you won’t have to raise your voice to be heard. In fact, being encouraged to share your ideas, being listened to, and receiving honest, positive feedback is all part and parcel of what it means to work there.
If you’re looking for stability, the opportunity to progress in a growing international business and a host of enviable benefits including great perks, training and flexible working, this is the place for you.
- Communicate with customers using chat, email and phone
- Provide online assistance for products, websites, software, etc.
- Answer customer queries in timely and professional manner
- Collaborate closely with other team members and colleagues in the office
- Take part in additional activities you would find interesting for you
- Guide customers into finding the best solution for them
- Fluent written & spoken Swedish language
- Good English language skills
- Computer knowledge such as MS Office, Internet & fast typing skills
- Friendly and communicative approach
- Desire to collaborate in a team
- Self-driven character
- Customer orientation
- Ability to easily deal with challenging situations
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Top-notch salary
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Additional health insurance;
- Food checks
- Half price sport cards
- Additional paid leave
- Working hours, organized in shifts
- Taxi vouchers
- Career advance & learning opportunities in a positive and stimulating environment
- Game room (play station, foosball & pool table)
- Free snacks and beverages in the office
- Party, party, party…
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Relocation support
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu!
- Swedish Customer Service Advisor
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Trafford Park, Gre...4 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support
€£20k - 22k per year + bonus + relocation
Swedish Speaking Customer Service Gibraltar £20k + quarterly bonus of up to £500 + excellent relocation Our client is recruiting for a Customer Service Executive (Swed...21 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support - Athens, Greece!
€9000 - 50000
Drömmer du om att bo i Grekland och ha ett spännade jobb där du vill få internationell erfarenhet. Det här är din chans att inte bara bli medlem i vår stora mångkultur...2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Service
€22,250 - 23,850 per year
Swedish speaking Customer Service North Dublin, Ireland €22,250 per year + bonus (up to €1600 for first year) Assisting customers with photography related queries thro...15 days ago