Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Customer Support & Sales Agent (UK English)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||860-900€/ month + performance bonus 226€/month+ bonus up to 163€/month +relocation package|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into a neighborhood festival or into sunset watching from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
In this role, you will be a Sales Executive for one of the top worldwide Hardware and Software Company. This American multinational technology company develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Be the first point of contacts for clients (via phone, email or chat)
– Qualify and understand customers’ needs
– Position the competitive offerings and provide customers with appropriate solutions
– Identify and generate business opportunities and revenue pipeline
– Foster a positive and collaborative experience for prospects
– Provide technical products overview and insights to the customers
– Manage Sales cycle and drive repeat business through managing strong relationships with users
– You have a native level of UK English
– You have previous experience in Sales for at least a year (experience in a contact center or B2B is a plus)
– You have good knowledge of the UK market
– You have business acumen and good negotiation skills
– You have a strong sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts from 5 am to 5 pm from Mo – Fr
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 860€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 900€ gross/month
– Fixed bonus of 226€ Performance bonus up to 163€ monthly
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent
Vår kleint ser nå etter Norsktalende kandidater som ønsker å jobbe med en av verdens største e-handel og e-betalingsselskaper. I Belfast arbeider du i et Norsk team og...18 days ago
- Danish Customer Support Agent
Do you speak Danish and want to have an international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is search...3 months ago
- Italian Customer Support Agent to Athens
Do you speak Italian and want to have an international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is searc...14 days ago
- Polish Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
You speak Polish and want to move to the warm south? Then we have an exciting offer for you! Our client is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experi...14 days ago
- Customer Support Agent to Riga, Latvia!
€17000 - 18000
Would you like to join our client in Riga and be part of their team with a friendly atmosphere and excellent growth opportunities? If so, then you definitely should ap...18 days ago