Get similar jobs by email Register →
You are passionate about electronics, music and customer support?
We are recruiting for a customer service agent who wants to support Bose's customers with queries. You will become a Bose professional who handles questions regarding products, payments and technical issues.
• Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2);
• Good level of English;
• Computer Skills;
• Quick and efficient management of time;
• Proactive personality, with initiative spirit;
• Good communicator;
• Dynamic and organized.
The client Offers
• Accommodation in a room of our client
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• An international career in a multicultural environment;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Sounds like music to your ears? Then get in touch!
- iGaming Customer Support (German)
€18000 - 21000 per annum
Are you ready for this change? The Company. Our client is a well-established and internationally known service provider for the iGaming industry. They provide their su...about 3 hours ago
- Customer Support Executive (Dutch)
€ 1305 Euro gross/month + performance related Bonus after 3rd month up to 250 Euro +free Spanish classes offered
The Company. Our client is a Belgian BPO company with an office in Barcelona. For their partner, for their client a well-known Belgian telecommunication company they a...5 days ago
- H&M French Customer Support
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for French speaki...12 days ago
- German Customer Support Consultent
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with the world-renowned brand? Then this is the...about 1 month ago