Get similar jobs by email Register →
REED are pleased to cooperate with an international client currently in expansion. Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where you could combine your technical skills with your languages? If you are a professional, credible individual with experience in IT (or a strong interest in joining this field) we want to hear from you.
Roles currently available for Dutch or German speakers.
In this role you will be responsible for responding to all user incidents, using troubleshooting techniques to resolve issues and client service techniques to IT related inquiries.
At this moment we are searching for junior candidates as well as experienced professionals.
As a IT Support Specialist you will be responsible for
• Acting as the central point of contact for all user incidents and requests coming into the ServiceDesk.
• Supporting company software users.
• Delivering outstanding customer service by understanding users IT and business needs.
• Accepting inbound telephone calls and e-mails, ensuring they are logged accurately.
• Resolving incidents & requests in line with the defined servicedesk
• Managing incidents and requests, providing updates to customers and carrying out 1st line fixes where possible.
• Communicating information and where possible first line fixes to customers in a clear and concise manner.
• Liaising with members of other support teams, in order to ensure incidents and requests assigned to the correct resolver group.
• Performing as part of a team in order to meet KPIs, SLAs and goals.
• Experience in customer service/administration
• Experience of Service Desk and Incident and Request Management processes based on best practice approach to IT Service Management (for senior role necessary)
• Experience of working with and communicating effectively with peers and colleagues at all levels.
• ServiceDesk skills, diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities, and practical problem solving skills.
• Excellent Customer Service, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
• Language skills - Dutch or German + English
Starting date: ASAP/Negotiable
Salary level : Attractive salary, depending on experience level
Benefits: Excellent benefits with career opportunities and professional training
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume in English.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through http://www.linkedin.com/in/zuzanabilkova
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Ref: Customer support
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Success and Operations with native German and high Dutch
€18000 - 24000
As a Customer Success & Operations, your main responsibilities will be: - Collect information with sales teams - Create car park content and ensure quick online releas...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Support Agent in Athens with Relocation Package!
€20000 - 30000
DUTCH CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT Are you native Dutch and do you have a passion for customer experience? Ready to surround yourself with sunshine, culture, food and histor...11 days ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...about 1 year ago
- Dutch Customer Support - Berlin
€24000 - 28000
Dutch Customer Support Representative wanted for a great growing team here in Berlin, Germany with a reputable and trustworthy client of ours. All you need is a near n...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...about 1 month ago