Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Customer Support with Polish|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
The ideal candidate:
- excellent command of Polish (B2 - C1 level)
- good command of English (B2)
- individuality, tact, and ability to work directly with international clients
- very good communication and listening skills
- client oriented person
- good computer literacy
- taking calls and writing emails to end customers
- identifying customer needs, assisting with their inquiries, and providing the highest quality of service in meeting their needs
- developing and maintaining a full knowledge of client products and services
- manage customers’ accounts
- Stable job - we offer permanent labor contracts
- Relocation benefits - we offer accommodation for the first year
- Flexible schedule - we offer full time or part time jobs, Monday to Friday
- Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
- Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
- Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)
All the main things you need to know about TELUS International Europe, in a nutshell!
TELUS International Europe is a leading European provider of multilingual contact center and business process outsourcing solutions and a proud member of the TELUS International family. TELUS International is a global business process outsourcing company with almost 16,000 employees around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America and the Philippines.
With over 150 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, finance, retail, and high-tech industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with €8.4 billion (CAD $11 billion) in annual revenue and 13.2 million customer connections.
For more information, visit:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Polish Customer Experience Specialist
Our client in Riga, Latvia is convinced that creativity and communication based on pleasant and personalized attitudes are the cornerstones of building a successful cu...18 days ago
- Polish Customer Service Agent
Do you speak Polish and are ready to start a new career at the Mediterranean Sea? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Age...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Support Agent in Athens with Relocation Package!
€20000 - 30000
DUTCH CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT Are you native Dutch and do you have a passion for customer experience? Ready to surround yourself with sunshine, culture, food and histor...2 months ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...9 days ago
- French Customer Support Agent
Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, f...9 days ago