Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Czech Customer Care Advisor to sunny Athens, Greece|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Package + Attractive salary|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Then we have the right job for you!
As a customer service your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Via phone, email and chat your job is to help the customer troubleshoot issues with their products and follow through until a resolution is reached. You are customer service oriented and can always maintain professionalism and you’re able to remain calm under stress. Besides speaking your native language, you are also fluent in English.
- Fluent language skills in Czech and advanced proficiency in English
- Good general computer knowledge
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible when it comes to working shifts
- Available in Athens or to relocate to Athens
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Bonus after training
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel + A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- On-site canteen
- Discounts for employees all over Athens
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
About the company
The Company is now looking to strengthen their Support teams and are looking forward to you joining their award-winning organization. They are an industry leader in providing customer care through various channels and view their employees as the strongest asset to maintain and develop the company’s culture! They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So join today and invest in your growth!
Working in Athens
Athens is in the southern part of the Greece on the Mediterranean coast, surrounded by mountains on three sides. About half of all Greeks live in or around the city. Athens is one of the world's oldest cities, and together with Rome there are no cities that have so much documented history related to them. Athens has grown into a big city with over three million inhabitants and is a perfect destination if you love culture, history and a warm climate.
- Hebrew Speaking Customer Care Advisor to sunny Athens, Greece
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Then we have the right job for you! As a customer service your role...2 months ago
- Polish Customer Care Advisor to sunny Athens, Greece
Are you tired of the cold weather? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Then we have the right job for y...2 months ago
- Czech Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
€18000 - 31000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norway, are looking for candidates with a fluent or native Czech language skillset, for a customer service job in Athens. Are you Czech sp...20 days ago
- Czech Customer Care Advisor to Greece
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are currently recruiting Czech Speakers for a Customer Care Advisor role in Sunny Athens, Greece for one of the worlds largest outsourcing companies. Are you who we...about 1 month ago