Get similar jobs by email Register →
A large Multinational Company with numerous sites around the world, specialized in all outsourcing services. The Company is a Global Leader in the fields of outsourcing of Accounting, Financial, Customer Contact and Management, Procurement and Supply-Chain Management, IT services, as well as Technical Support services, to name a few. Their success has awarded them with a multitude of awards in many countries, some of them for being one of the “Best places to work”.
- Fluent Czech and English
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
- Previous experience in Customer service will be an advantage
- Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Maintain high standards for customer services
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Provide feedback to the team manager
- Flight ticket provided (for non-locals)
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation
- Rent allowance for 2 years upto 200 € net pm
- Relocation bonus upto 220 – 250 € net (paid with first salary)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
- Language bonus allowance ( if applicable )
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living ( 350€ pm average )
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Czech Customer Service Agent
€1,045 (gross) per month – paid 14 times per year (extra salary at Christmas & Easter) + Performance Bonus: up to 200 per month + Relocation: company pays for flight ticket + 2 weeks in hotel + housing assistance
CZECH CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (MASTERCARD) Location: Athens Our client, the world leader in multichannel management of customer experience outsourced, is now looking fo...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service role in Sunny Lisbon
€18000 - 23000
Location: Lisbon Are You Looking for International Experience? Would you Like to work for an Award winning team and be part of an Innovative and forward thinking compa...3 months ago
- Inbound Customer Service Specialist
€25000 - 35000
Client description: Our client for this project is a company which provides the most convenient way to pay for parking in several countries including USA, Canada, Aust...1 day ago
- Arabic Customer Service Agent
€14000 - 17000
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. ARABIC CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT...13 days ago
- German customer service Dublin
€24000 - 26000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak German then stop for a second and take time to read what could b...14 days ago