Get similar jobs by email Register →
We're currently looking for a real team player to join the Customer Services Team in order to provide support to our client's customers.
- Handling customer inquiries via e-mail/Chat; including but not limited to games and cashier related issues.
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met.
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Native Czech and fluent in German
- English language skills to a business standard.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Customer Support in Beautiful Bucharest
€£4000 - £4500 per month + 4500 RON net per month
Job Summary: Bucharest is Calling - Finnish Speakers will you answer the call? Our client is currently looking for Finnish speakers who have a near native level in ano...3 months ago
- Community Support Representative - Czech and Slovak
About Uber Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's he...3 months ago
- Dutch speaker? B2B customer support role in Munster,Germany
€0 - 22000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...19 days ago
- Customer Support Executive (Dutch)
€15000 - 16000
Do you have strong communication skills? Are you a Dutch or Flemish native speaker with analytic skills? Then this is your position: The company For our client a well-...18 days ago
- GERMAN speaking Customer Support Representative
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Proficiency in German is mandatory; Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service; Good organizational skills; A ...14 days ago