Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||Czech R2R Accountant 3290|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||28000 - 32000|
|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Be part of it
This opportunity is with a well-established multinational, chemicals and biotechnology company. This client highly values employees which is evident through the generous salaries and perks that they provide to keep a happy and motivated team of workers. They also provide a modern and highly desirable work space in the artistic and vibrant city of Manchester!
Your role within this company will be assisting in the preparation of group reporting and accounts by working autonomously to follow established procedures, accounting principles and guidelines to maintain the organizations financial records and transactions in an accurately and timely fashion
Daily activities will include:
• Ensure month end tasks are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Analyse month end processes and look for ways to streamline/improve the process
• Assist in the year-end and hard close process.
• Take ownership of assigned area.
• Play a key role in both internal/external financial Audits.
• Support other areas of the business as and when required. This could include providing project support to AP/AR/Auditors functions.
• Liaising with key internal stakeholders when required.
• Fluent in Czech and English
• Ideally within SSC. Month end closing experience essential
• Knowledge of ERP system (SAP, Oracle). Intermediate excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, sumifs)
• Good understanding of accounting principles (IFRS).
• Works well under pressure, especially during month end.
• Works well in a team and understands the importance of teamwork.
• Ability to multi-task prioritizes work, demonstrate accuracy and pay attention to detail, meet deadlines.
Up for the adventure?
Then we want to hear from you today, get in touch!