Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Czech/Slovak Customer Support Agent|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||REF 988|
|Salary||1045 per month (paid 14 times per year)|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
CZECK/SLOVAK CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 46 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
To receive and place emails; and maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. To perform data entry and use software programs. Research skills are required to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- Follows standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly.
- Provides basic to moderately complex support to all customers on the client’s products, systems, peripherals and software, in some cases, using communication skills to direct customers to third parties or other locations for further support.
- Logs calls from customers into the customer relationship database and follow escalation procedures to resolve problems.
- Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provides and maintain strong, professional relationship with all of the client’s customers and show empathy for our customers at all times.
- Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and code guidelines.
- Provides feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Takes on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation).
This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University).
- Fluent English (Proficiency level).
- Fluent in required language.
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet).
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Passionate about customer services.
The Company Offers
- Multicultural Working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation).
- Production Bonus.
- On-site canteen.
- Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.).
- Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools .
- Casual dress code!
- Career Development Opportunities.
- TP Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.).
- Extra overtime pay.
- In-House doctor and examination center.
- Welcome event.
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture.
Ref: REF 988
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Support Agent
City of London, London
€Up to £21000.00 per annum + bonus
Customer Support Agent £21K per annum + Bonus + Benefits Permanent Full-time Central London We have an exciting opportunity available with a global e-commerce company....2 months ago
- Airbnb Customer Agent (Dutch)
€0 - 15000
Are you passionate by the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry? Are you quality and service oriented and always ready to help people? The Company. This award-winni...6 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...8 days ago
- Customer Care Agent (Dutch)
€0 - 17000
Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? And you are interested in an inbound sales position with upselling and cross-selling? The Company. This award-win...24 days ago
- German Customer Success Agent
€45000 - 48000 per annum
Job Summary Like to make people happy? Well how about joining the Customer Success team here in Frankfurt in Germany? We are looking for a near native German speaker w...about 2 months ago