Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of it
This opportunity is with an established client who provides software for online gaming companies. This client highly values employees which is evident through the generous salaries and perks that they provide in order to keep a happy and motivated team of workers. They also provide a modern and highly desirable work space in the vibrant and developing city of Kraków!
Your role within this company will be to support the volume transaction driven gaming company by handling General Ledger activities. These tasks will include accruals, provisions, closings, revaluations, fixed assets, payroll related bookings and general correction/adjustments. Daily activities will include:
• Participating in consolidating financials
• Assisting in preparation of cash-flow – direct and indirect
• Working in coordination with AP/AR teams as well as clients and the community
• Managing communications with client and internal stakeholders
• Fluent in Czeck or Slovak and English
• Previous experience with GL Accounting and Financial Statements
• IT literate with a good understanding of MS Office applications and the internet
• Good communication skills, particularly written
• Excellent analytical skills and good problem solving skills
• Disciplined, focused and result orientated
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Up for the adventure?
Then we want to hear from you today, get in touch!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finance Manager (English+Spanish)
The Company. For one of our clients, a constantly growing start-up company, we are currently recruiting for a Spanish and English speaking Finance Manager. In this rol...about 1 month ago