Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you interested in becoming a world class Recruiter for an award winning company and receiving 4-6 months training near Prague?
Our client recruits across multiple vibrant sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Social Care, Technical & Engineering and Digital. With offices throughout Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic ... ) and working with some of the best known international brands, they are now hiring new talent to expand the company at an accelerated rate.
An excellent Graduate scheme with full training (4-6 months) provided in the companies Training Academy in Central Europe and thereafter you have your choice any office within the company’s portfolio.
Applicants should be fluent in Czech in addition to English No experience in the recruitment needed to apply for the role, as full training is going to be provided, but genuine interest and enthusiasm about helping people, and working in the recruitment world is essential
- Good communication skills, written, face to face and over the phone are a must
- You should be passionate, driven individual with “can do” attitude and commercial awareness
- You are an action oriented person, and a true self starter
- You need a good challenge and opportunity for growth
- You thrive working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- You have the ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization
- Finding and screening suitable candidates
- Preparing CV’s for submission to clients
- Arranging interviews for senior consultants
- Contacting potential clients via phone or email
- Shadowing senior consultants on their daily activities
- Full training, is provided in a supportive and social environment
- Opportunity to travel and experience a new city and environment
- Support for relocation including subsidised apartment, airport pick up and flights home
- Excellent base salary (25,000CZK (930€)), with great commission scheme above industry average
- Choice of working locations, after the training period, such as London, Switzerland, Germany, or Prague
Start dates available in February & March 2016. Contact us for further information and full job description.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Inhouse Recruiter
Inhouse Recruiter To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team, based in Amsterdam. As one of the...15 days ago
- German Speaking RockStar Recruiter
German Speaking RockStar Recruiter e-Frontiers, the Recruitment Specialists, was established in 2006 by experienced professionals with a vision to offer something uniq...3 months ago
- Dutch HR Payroll Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Our worldwide client, famous for its great collaborations with many clients and specialized in consulting, is looking for a Dutch HR Data & Payroll Administrator to jo...18 days ago
- Executive Search Intern
Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies and expats just as dynamic and passionate as the Blu Team itself. United through the aim to constan...2 months ago