Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona?
We are looking for Danish Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you who want to become part of a growing team that works with industry-leading technical solutions. Our partner is a major outsourcing company that works with world-famous brands in the technical sector. With over 8000 employees in 62 different destinations, the company is a perfect employer for those who want to develop and create a career in a large international company.
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our partner has offices 15 minutes from Camp Nou and a stone's throw from the beach! You work in a dynamic environment with many other German colleagues while experiencing the fine culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you!
Our employees are open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunny Barcelona. The partners that we work with are world famous brands from the worlds of IT and technology, digital marketing, online advertising and social media.
A typical day:
You'll be maintaining constant communication with the accounts that you are responsible for in order to help them increase their sales.
You will do this by:
- Maintaining close contact and building lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Regularly informing businesses of current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Acting as the key point of contact for all your clients' needs
- Helping your accounts to identify new business opportunities
- High/native level of Danish plus fluent English
- A strong sales background with experience of managing your on clients and accounts
- A strategic approach to business
- The ability to communicate with business contacts at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package (will be given 500 euros when you start to work)
Sounds Good ?
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish speaking Account Manager - London
€£34k - 45k per year
Danish speaking Account Manager - London Danish speaking Account Manager Opportunity here in London, England for those with a near native level of Danish and English. ...7 days ago
- French speaking digital account strategist in glorious Barcelona
€18000 - 25000
French speaking account strategist in glorious Barcelona Are you passionate about the web and new technology? If you are tech-savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to...15 days ago
- Swedish Speaking VIP Key Account Manager to Cyprus
€Relocation Assistance, monthly rental allowance, medical insurance, performance bonuses etc.
Are you fluent in Swedish and looking to make your next career move abroad? Do you have a confident personality and are great at building strong relationships? If so, ...21 days ago
- Business Developer in Barcelona (French)
€17000 - 22000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s ...16 days ago
- Sales Agent in Barcelona (Dutch OR German)
€18000 - 24000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s ...1 day ago