Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona?
We are looking for Danish Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you who want to become part of a growing team that works with industry-leading technical solutions. Our partner is a major outsourcing company that works with world-famous brands in the technical sector. With over 8000 employees in 62 different destinations, the company is a perfect employer for those who want to develop and create a career in a large international company.
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our partner has offices 15 minutes from Camp Nou and a stone's throw from the beach! You work in a dynamic environment with many other German colleagues while experiencing the fine culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you!
Our employees are open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunny Barcelona. The partners that we work with are world famous brands from the worlds of IT and technology, digital marketing, online advertising and social media.
A typical day:
You'll be maintaining constant communication with the accounts that you are responsible for in order to help them increase their sales.
You will do this by:
- Maintaining close contact and building lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Regularly informing businesses of current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Acting as the key point of contact for all your clients' needs
- Helping your accounts to identify new business opportunities
- High/native level of Danish plus fluent English
- A strong sales background with experience of managing your on clients and accounts
- A strategic approach to business
- The ability to communicate with business contacts at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package (will be given 500 euros when you start to work)
Sounds Good ?
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Account Manager to Barcelona
If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you! Our employees are open-mi...3 months ago
- Danish Account Manager - Dublin
€42k - 70k per year
Danish Account Manager - Dublin Danish speaking Account Manager with strong closing experience wanted here in Dublin for a SAAS provider. Work for an international com...13 days ago
- Danish Account Manager - Munich
€42k - 70k per year
Danish Account Manager - Munich Danish speaking Account Manager with strong closing experience wanted here in Munich for an SAAS provider. Work for an international co...16 days ago
- Danish Marketing Sales Representative Featured Job
€0 - 27000
Description As a member of our client you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for the Product you are working for. You will...about 1 month ago
- Danish Inside Sales at HPE
€0 - 50000
Join the international department of Barcelona as the Inside Sales Agent for Hewlett Packard Enterprise! About HPE HPE helps their customers deploy technology to cut t...2 months ago