Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our clients company combines more than 15 years of expertise in BPO and finance services, including Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Finance and Accounting and Merchant Services. Through our Dublin-based centre of excellence for finance BPO and our extensive global network, we deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions that enable our private and public sector clients around the world to operate and compete successfully within the global marketplace.
Our client is an outsourcing provider with over 63,000 people employed in over 136 subsidiaries across 36 countries worldwide. Our clients company has annual revenues of approximately €5bn, contributing nearly a third of the whole group's annual revenues of over €15bn.
As a Vendor Optimizer you will be part of a multinational team building new Campaigns and optimising and localising existing campaigns for customers.
You will use your marketing skills to review the client’s business model and website and implement the best optimisation strategy to achieve the client’s goal. The goal of the Optimisation will be to increase Return on Investment, drive traffic to the clients website or increase brand awareness for the client in your specific market. You will use your local market knowledge and experience optimising in various different verticals to help achieve the client’s goal.
If you are an energetic creative professional, with a marketing aptitude, we’d love to hear from you. Online Marketing background and experience in dealing with on line performance improvements is a must, and our world-class trainers will teach you all the product specific information to make you successful. If you are looking for a great job and a great company, stop here – our clients company is the place to grow your career!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Localisation of existing English Campaigns through keyword localisation and ad text localisation.
- Creation of New campaigns using your marketing Insights and Google tools to create Campaigns, ad group structures, ad texts, key words and Negative Keywords.
- Understanding and adapting to ongoing product and technology developments.
- Understanding local Market trends and seasonality.
- Adjusting bids to suit specific markets, products and trends.
- Internet research.
- Manage the quality of your work through adherence to the brief using the correct spelling and Grammar.
- Manage maintain and complete a set number of campaigns per week.
- Increase export revenue opportunity.
Skills and Experience
- Enjoy systematically working through internet content with the ability to be very analytical with Language.
- Have the ability to identify and create key optimization campaigns to maximise client’s customer potential.
- Experience in working in Marketing or Online Advertising.
- High attention to detail.
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
- Enjoy the challenges of working with a wide variety of people.
- Want to be part of an exciting, rapidly changing industry.
- Are comfortable working on a team learning from and supporting others.
- Have web skills and web tools experience.
- Robust Multi- tasking skills.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently to achieve challenging SLAs.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Partner Services Specialist
€990 per month
Be part of it This client is a fast growing global player in the fashion industry. Having started as a start up in 2008 this company is now employing 1500 people in 11...about 1 month ago
- Hebrew Keywords Specialist
€23000 - 28000
Keyword Specialist – Hebrew *** MUST HAVE EU PASSPORT OR STAMP 4 VISA TO APPLY*** Position Objective: As a keyword specialist you will be responsible for the optimizat...about 1 month ago
- German Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...3 months ago
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 2 months ago
- Finnish/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Sales Account Manager
€53000 - 86000
Finnish/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Sales Account Manager - Dublin As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business ...about 2 months ago