Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our clients company combines more than 15 years of expertise in BPO and finance services, including Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Finance and Accounting and Merchant Services. Through our Dublin-based centre of excellence for finance BPO and our extensive global network, we deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions that enable our private and public sector clients around the world to operate and compete successfully within the global marketplace.
Our client is an outsourcing provider with over 63,000 people employed in over 136 subsidiaries across 36 countries worldwide. Our clients company has annual revenues of approximately €5bn, contributing nearly a third of the whole group's annual revenues of over €15bn.
As a Vendor Optimizer you will be part of a multinational team building new Campaigns and optimising and localising existing campaigns for customers.
You will use your marketing skills to review the client’s business model and website and implement the best optimisation strategy to achieve the client’s goal. The goal of the Optimisation will be to increase Return on Investment, drive traffic to the clients website or increase brand awareness for the client in your specific market. You will use your local market knowledge and experience optimising in various different verticals to help achieve the client’s goal.
If you are an energetic creative professional, with a marketing aptitude, we’d love to hear from you. Online Marketing background and experience in dealing with on line performance improvements is a must, and our world-class trainers will teach you all the product specific information to make you successful. If you are looking for a great job and a great company, stop here – our clients company is the place to grow your career!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Localisation of existing English Campaigns through keyword localisation and ad text localisation.
- Creation of New campaigns using your marketing Insights and Google tools to create Campaigns, ad group structures, ad texts, key words and Negative Keywords.
- Understanding and adapting to ongoing product and technology developments.
- Understanding local Market trends and seasonality.
- Adjusting bids to suit specific markets, products and trends.
- Internet research.
- Manage the quality of your work through adherence to the brief using the correct spelling and Grammar.
- Manage maintain and complete a set number of campaigns per week.
- Increase export revenue opportunity.
Skills and Experience
- Enjoy systematically working through internet content with the ability to be very analytical with Language.
- Have the ability to identify and create key optimization campaigns to maximise client’s customer potential.
- Experience in working in Marketing or Online Advertising.
- High attention to detail.
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
- Enjoy the challenges of working with a wide variety of people.
- Want to be part of an exciting, rapidly changing industry.
- Are comfortable working on a team learning from and supporting others.
- Have web skills and web tools experience.
- Robust Multi- tasking skills.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently to achieve challenging SLAs.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Communication Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Full-time Prague, Czech Republic Required languages: French (Native), English (Advanced) Availability: Immediate Start date: ASAP We are looking for French-speaking ca...4 months ago
- Communication Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Langues requises : français (langue maternelle), anglais (avance’) Disponibilité’ : immédiate Date de démarrage : ASAP Offres d'emploi dans le centre de Prague, la vil...4 months ago
- Communication Channel Specialist
City of London,
Communication Channel Specialist | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope has b...19 days ago
- Junior Campaign Specialist (Dutch)
€24000 - 28000
The Company For one of our clients, a well-known international company in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a Dutch speaker as Junior Campaign Specialist. The Job...about 2 months ago
- SEO Manager (Danish)
SEO Manager (Danish) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Malta SRGEurope has been appointed...6 days ago