Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||One Global Recruitment|
|Job Title||Client Relationship Manager (Danish Speaking)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£60000.00 - £61000 per annum + Bonus, pension, health insurance|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Client Relationship Manager (Danish Speaking) - Finance & Investments
Competitive Salary + Bonus + pension, health insurance
Our client is a privately held investment management firm with a wide portfolio of high net worth private clients and some highly recognised global organisations. After significant growth in the financial services industry in recent years we are now searching for talented professionals to join the team as a Danish Speaking Client Relationship Manager focused on Investments.
- Manage multiple and challenging investment advisory relationships
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex investment strategy concepts and effectively apply knowledge to various clients
- Develop and deliver innovative advisory solutions and advice that meet and/or exceed client expectations
- Maintain and retail relationships with high-net-worth clients
- Main point of contact between clients and the organisation's investment decision-makers
- Develop advanced finance and capital markets education through the training and mentoring program
- Be personable and build strong relationships with your clients using your Danish language skills
We're looking for;
Ideally you come from a banking, investments or finance background and now want to move to London to continue your career. Perhaps you've previously worked in financial sales, and now want to focus more on providing exceptional service to an existing client base and build strong relationships with high net worth clients in Denmark.
This is a pure client service role, and you will be dealing with existing clients only.
- Fluent Danish and English language skills required
- Experienced in investment, banking or financial services (3+ years)
- Applicable finance experience and knowledge of finance and capital markets
- University Graduate
- Time management skills, efficient and organised
- Personable and highly articulate, well presented and professional
- FCA, RDR level 4 qualifications preferred
Client services, banker, banking, Danish, investment broker, Denmark, financial, investment counsellor, client services manager, FCA, RDR, Graduate, capital markets, financial advisor
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Collection Specialist
Collections Specialist Our client is a global BPO provider located in Dublin 3, Ireland who is searching for a Collections Specialist to join their expanding team. Ove...5 months ago
- German Financial Accountant.
€30000 - 47000
We are recruiting for a German speaking Accountant for our manufacturing client, to work for a German subsidiary near Gloucester. This innovative company, whose headqu...14 days ago