Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Collection Officer|
|Our Reference||NJW - German|
|Salary||0 - 30000|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Danish Collection Officer in Berlin
- Would you like to join a fast-growing, modern company in the centre of Berlin?
- Are you service-oriented, eager to learn, positive and motivated?
If so, we have an amazing job opportunity for you!
Why move to Berlin?
Did you know that Berlin is actually bigger in surface than Paris? The city is spacious because it has less inhabitants and offers many green, open spaces. Berlin is a city with great contrasts between historical monuments, modern architecture and street art, giving it an eclectic and unique atmosphere. The capital is also known for its great variety of sights and attractions, its flourishing music- and art scene and a relaxed yet fast-paced way of life. Freedom thrives in Berlin, and together with the many possibilities to easily explore the city's culture, every type of expat will feel right at home!
About the position
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Danish Collection Officers to join their international, open-minded team in the vibrant capital of Germany. As a Dutch Collection Officer you are responsible for performing phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due to understand reasons for delays in payments and negotiate and motivate them to repay their debts. In addition to direct customer service, the Collection Officer is accountable for establishing agreements on debt payments and constant monitoring of payment agreements, finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing), and registering all collections activities in the computer system.
Main tasks include:
- Contacting customer that are past due over calls and e-mail
- Negotiating and motivating customers to repay their debts Determine customers’ reasons for delays in payments
- Establishing agreements on debt payments, based on customers' financial situations
- Constant monitoring of payment agreements
- Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing)
- Registering collection activities in computer system
- Native (or near native) level of Danish with a high level of English
- Minimum Secondary Education
- At least one year of experience in Debt Recovery or Account receivables (Overdue Portfolio is welcome but it is not considered a precondition)
- Knowledge of Customer Service and Debt Recovery is considered a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing
- Structured, precise and able to work under pressure
- Fulltime contract with fixed salary and monthly bonus
- Free public transportation ticket
- Daily drinks & fruits and gym membership
- Stylish, modern office with state-of-the-art technology
- Fun, international environment with regular team activities
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development
- Working in a fast growing, international finance company
Ref: NJW - German
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish iGaming Custome Support
Our client has years of experience in the iGaming industry. Original from Sweden they provide Scandinavian support to casino enthusiasts! Being a Customer Support Agen...3 months ago
- Danish Marketing Sales Representative Featured Job
€0 - 27000
Description As a member of our client you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for the Product you are working for. You will...3 months ago
- Danish Customer Support Agent
Do you speak Danish and want to have an international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is search...3 months ago
- Danish Marketing Sales Representative
€0 - 0
Danish Marketing Sales Representative Barcelona, Spain - Full time position Description As a member of our client you will be working on inbound as well as outbound le...3 months ago
- Danish Customer Support to Amsterdam
Danish Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak Danish fluently and do you have affinity...3 months ago