Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Customer Agent in sunny Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||NJW -Malta|
|Salary||0 - 22000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for a new Danish colleague to our clients energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta!
They represent one of the big players at the iGaming table and right now they are looking to expand their teams within the customer support as business is booming.
Since 2005 this company has been providing comprehensive solutions to other companies and helping them succeed with their online casinos and sports booking websites.
Why work in Malta?
There is no doubt that Malta is a popular and attractive destination for Scandinavians looking for the sun and the good life!
And there's a lot of both for the one who moves to Malta! There are many advantages to living in Malta. Among other things, it is very easy to rent an apartment. Malta is also a very safe country, and according to Eurostat, Malta has only 0.3% criminal incidents per 1,000 inhabitants.
Of course it's also hard to beat 300 days of sunshine a year! For people who love warmth, the Malta summer is almost perfect! English is also the official language of Malta, which means that one can integrate and easily understand other people. Also all health expenses in Malta are free and as long as you are employed in a company, you get full support if anything would happen to you! Pretty amazing!
Moving to Malta gives you the opportunity to experience both the city and the beach at the same time. Here you can wander around Valletta and experience the beautiful little streets, which remind you of Italian architecture at its best. At the same time you have many great swimming possibilities just a short bus ride away. If you like to shoppe Sliema instead!
The beautiful city of Sliema is located along the coast with a view across the bay of Valletta, in the middle of Valletta and St. Julian's. Here are the bars of good cafes, restaurants, pubs and shopping. The best part is that all this is 14 minutes walk from your new workplace!
- Delivering a high level of service ensuring player satisfaction and handling of all general enquiries
- Create added value by identifying and maximizing sales opportunities
- Natural communicator through Email, Online Chats & Telephone
What will you be doing day to day?
- Making all our players happy in a fast paced environment
- Strong communicator as well as instinctive solution provider
- Taking on board feedback, learning and constantly enhancing your already incredible skills
- Turning registered players into loyal members of the best gaming community using an effective selling approach which is beneficial to both our company & our players
- Working independently and being trusted to make decisions to improve player satisfaction and team results
- Be an amazing team player every day
- Just simply be unstoppable!
What are your skills?
- You are awesome in Danish ( and pretty good in English too!)
- You have experience and a passion in dealing with customers
- You thrive at multi-tasking
- Master new skills quickly
- A super positive attitude
- Expert coffee maker (tea making is also considered an asset)
What you can look forward to?
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
- Amazing colleagues- we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- Breakfast twice a week along with fruit & biscuits daily
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
- 3 weeks in-depth initial training so you can hit the ground running with confidence
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team or beating your colleague at table tennis in our onsite play area
- Weekly classes offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island
- Private health insurance
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world
- YOU GET RELOCATION
Please send me your CV at: email@example.com - i am your danish recruiter!
Ref: NJW -Malta
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Agent (Dutch Speaker)
€15000 - 18000
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The exce...2 days ago
- Beauty Customer Service Agent (French)
€9000 - 13000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ You are passionate about beauty and make-up and want to share your knowledge wit...2 days ago
- Customer Care Agent (German Speaker)
€14000 - 20000
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Lisbon should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The exce...9 days ago
- Customer Care Agent (German Speaker)
€15000 - 20000
Das Unternehmen. Wenn du an ein neues Ziel in Europa für dein nächstes internationales berufliches Abenteuer denkst, sollte Lissabon eine der Optionen sein, die dir ...9 days ago
- Sports Retail Customer Service Agent (Dutch Speaker)
€15000 - 18000
Are you ready to show your fashion expertise? A big sportswear brand is looking for support for their customer service team. Be responsible for the needs of the custom...2 days ago