Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Fluent in Danish and ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP.
Our client is an outsourcing company, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in total 160 markets. Our client pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors and needs.
Our client is a company with a wealth of experience with over 40 years in the business
WORK IN ATHENS
Why work in Greece? A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford going to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking the Danish language, you also need to be fluent in English.
The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat).
It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being Fluent in Danish and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish speaking Technical support to beautiful Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Swedish speaking Technical support to Athens Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internation...about 2 months ago
- Danish Customer Consultant to Lisbon, Portugal
Danish Customer Consultant in Lisbon Are you a Fluent Danish speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Danish Customer Consultant for our client, ...25 days ago
- Danish Customer Support to Lisboa
Dreaming of living in Lisbon? Are you a Danish speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you like to work in a fun, multicultural ...25 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga
€10000 - 50000
Now we look for customer service staff for beautiful Riga in Latvia for our international customer! Looking for an experience while at the same time imagining administ...25 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to Athens
€13000 - 15000
Leder du også efter nye himmelstrøg og andre udfordringer til det nye år? Så er dette måske din heldige dag, vi søger nemlig nu dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejdere t...25 days ago