Get similar jobs by email Register →
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international experience? This is your opportunity!
Location: The lovely island of Malta
Being a Customer Service Specialist for our client, means being part of the ambition of becoming the best customer service in the industry.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you should be able to work and think independently, come up with creative solutions when needed as well as follow the company guidelines.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be the one that their customers will contact at the first place. It means you will understand their issues from their perspective, at the same time you'll be having extensive knowledge on systems and multiple ways to solve customer's problems.
Before joining our clients superior customer service team, they will invite you to join their one-month-long tailored training program Academy.
The purpose for this role is to represent the client in all customer contacts, giving the best service possible.
The Customer Service Specialist will be working on shifts of 40 hours/week in total.
Daily responsibilities will include communication with customers through email, phone as well as chat.
- Communicating with the customers in a gentleman manner, in writing as well as orally - as the company is a perfect gentleman, they expect their Specialists to show respect, honour and personal responsibility, be able to keep cool in all different types of situations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers - their key goal is to establish trust with the customers. To build trust with them it is vital to listen and to understand them. The customer service department's goal is not only to help the players. Thier aim is to make the players choose to play at our client over any other casino whenever they’re looking for a fun casino experience.
- Identify and report improvement areas according to company procedures. As you will be the first one handling customer's issues and understanding them from their perspective, we want you to forward your feedback forward to their Product & Tech departments as with that they can constantly improve the platform in a way it reflects customer's perspective.
Providing uninterrupted service by:
- Helping our customer with all their enquiries
- Clarifying our clients Terms and Conditions when it is needed
- Explaining how to use games and services
- Assisting the customers with on-going marketing campaigns
- Logging the tasks in accordance with company guidelines
- Helping out Payments and Fraud specialists in upholding the security of the company and preventing fraudulent activities
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting pro-actively on player's gaming patterns
- Escalating and following up customer cases when needed
- Helping out with translations if needed
Skills & Competencies
- On-line experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience in assisting the customers via email, phone and chat
- Fast typewriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and fluent in Danish
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- Previous experience in iGaming or keen interest in sports or casino games
- Flexible and willing to work daily/evening shifts
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: njw - malta
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Speaking Customer Representative For Leading iGaming Company
Description Are you dreaming of moving abroad to new and exotic surroundings with the possibilities of advancing professionally at the same time? Then we may have just...25 days ago
- Customer Support in Gibraltar for multinational iGaming Company (relocationpackage offered)
Looking for interesting job opportunities in Gibraltar? Do you want to be a part of ma multicultural young and dynamic work environment with amazing colleagues, weathe...3 months ago
- Danish Customer Support Representative
Are you the enthusiastic, Danish speaking customer service minded employee that we are looking for, to our client based in beautiful Tallinn, Estonia? Our client: Lin...5 days ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Representative
Customer Service Advisor - Power Tools We have a new opportunity for a Danish speaking Customer Service Advisor to join our successful team in Helsingborg, Sweden. If ...2 months ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Representative
Our Client are experts in good customer service. They have continued to provide support for some of the world's largest brands. Extraordinary support requires extraord...2 months ago