Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
- Very good Danish language skills both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications
- Technical support experience would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
What do we offer?
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Service For Online Gaming Site- Dublin
€22000 - 23000 per annum
Job Summary A fan of online games where you can poker face your way to the top? Do you have some previous Customer Service experience & speak Danish? If so we have a r...about 22 hours ago
- Danish + German Customer Service Agent - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€35000 - 36000 per annum
Job Summary Danish + German Customer Service Agent wanted for online payment solutions Organisation here in Frankfurt. For this Customer Service Job you will need 2-3 ...about 1 month ago
- Danish Customer Service Rep for Food/Beverage Sector - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Danish Speakers with a passion for helping others - who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words per mi...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service and Sales Advisor
€1000 per month
Be part of it Located in Sofia our client offers a contemporary working environment, world class training and generous remuneration as well as the opportunity to work ...3 months ago
- Multilingual Customer Service Agents
Belfast Northern Ireland
€15000 - 20000
** Please note, this role starts this Friday 21st or Monday 24th October ** Be part of it This opportunity is with an internationally recognised global outsourcing par...8 days ago