Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
- Very good Danish language skills both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications
- Technical support experience would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
What do we offer?
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Service - Cluj
€0 - 0
Job Summary Here is a Danish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Danish speaker who also has a good level of English in Cluj, Romania. If you have so...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service - Brasov
Job Summary Here is a Danish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Danish speaker who also has a good level of English in Brasov, Romania. If you have ...2 months ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent for New Project - Buchar
€£4000 - £4500 per month + 4500 RON net Per Month
Job Summary: Bucharest is Calling - Danish Speakers will you answer the call? Our client is currently looking for Danish speakers who have a near native level in anoth...16 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Stoke on Trent
€20000 - 20000
One of the worlds` leading online companies, is seeking a German Customer Service Advisor to support its expanding international customer base. The position is availab...21 days ago
- Customer Service Operator (Dutch+French)
€24000 - 26000
Join an existing international team of a fast-growing company which provides modular business management and POS solutions for retail and hotel industry. You will work...9 days ago