Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Customer Service Advisor|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
Customer Service Advisor - Power Tools
We have a new opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our successful team in Helsingborg, Sweden. If you prioritize first class service and possess great communication skills, then we offer you training and support to succeed in your role. We provide opportunities for you to advance in your career and constantly develop your skills.
As a customer service advisor, you will be the first point contact to resolve customer enquiries on behalf of one of the world’s leading provider of power tools via telephone, email, web chat and social media.
- Answer on enquiries via phone, email, chat and social media from end-users, customers and internal staff.
- Assist customers with price, delivery and invoice information.
- Processing orders on a daily basis.
- Enter pick-up orders for repairs.
- Processing complaints, returns and credits.
- Support with information on products, promotions and applications.
- Answer and follow up on customer enquiries.
- Handle and resolve carrier escalations.
- Achieving call quality and customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
What distinguishes you?
- Fluent speaker in Finnish
- Good English knowledge.
- Experience of MS Office, SAP or other CRM systems is a benefit but not a requirement.
- Problem solving attitude and customer orientation.
- Interest of power tools
- Eagerness to learn.
To prepare you for this role there will be approximately 4-5 weeks of initial training provided by our client and representatives of the power tool company.
If you feel like to match the requirements and would like to work with power tools, send your English CV to us and we will contact you! Contact person: Marte Ødegaard Hansen email@example.com
+47 951 095 99
Ref: Nordic Jobs Worldwide