Get similar jobs by email Register →
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international experience? This is your opportunity!
Location: The lovely island of Malta
Being a Customer Service Specialist at our client, means being part of the ambition of becoming the best customer service in the industry. Hence, they are looking for proactive, forward thinking candidates that can help drive the company ethos forward. As a Customer Service Specialist, you should be able to work and think independently, come up with creative solutions when needed as well as follow the company guidelines.
Customer Service is the heart of the company. As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be the one that their customers will contact at the first place. It means you will understand their issues from their perspective, at the same time you'll be having extensive knowledge on systems and multiple ways to solve customer's problems.
At our client's they like their customer service to be a cut above the rest! Not only do they aim to solve the customers' issues and provide excellent support, they want the customer service to be a part of the whole casino experience! Customer service should serve as an extra value for the customer, when contacting them they want their players to feel like they're being recognised and that the conversation is interesting, positive and intriguing.
Before joining our clients superior customer service team, they will invite you to join their one-month-long tailored training program Academy. Training is led by the dedicated trainer - experienced Team Leader being available for you for a whole month. During the Academy, you will join various training sessions including Games, Sportsbook, Fraud and AML, Empathy and soft skills, Responsible Gaming, Objection Handling and many other sessions. After a successful graduation from the Academy, you'll become a true gentleman equipped with all the right knowledge to represent our client in the contact with their customers.
The purpose for this role is to represent the client in all customer contacts, giving the best service possible. The Customer Service Specialist will be working on shifts of 40 hours/week in total. Daily responsibilities will include communication with customers through email, phone as well as chat. The Customer Service Specialist will be part of a team - language group and follow the instructions of the Team Leader as well as report to the Customer Support Manager.
- Representing our client in all customer contacts, giving the best service via email, phone and chat - part of excellent customer service is building retention with customers, making them feel welcomed, special and ensuring that they are enjoying fully their casino experience.
- Communicating with the customers in a gentleman manner, in writing as well as orally - as the company is a perfect gentleman, they expect their Specialists to show respect, honour and personal responsibility, be able to keep cool in all different types of situations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers - their key goal is to establish trust with the customers. To build trust with them it is vital to listen and to understand them. The customer service department's goal is not only to help the players. Thier aim is to make the players choose to play at our client over any other casino whenever they’re looking for a fun casino experience.
- Identify and report improvement areas according to company procedures. As you will be the first one handling customer's issues and understanding them from their perspective, we want you to forward your feedback forward to their Product & Tech departments as with that they can constantly improve the platform in a way it reflects customer's perspective.
Providing uninterrupted service by:
- Helping our customer with all their enquiries
- Clarifying our clients Terms and Conditions when it is needed
- Explaining how to use games and services
- Assisting the customers with on-going marketing campaigns
- Logging the tasks in accordance with company guidelines
- Helping out Payments and Fraud specialists in upholding the security of the company and preventing fraudulent activities
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting pro-actively on player's gaming patterns
- Escalating and following up customer cases when needed
- Helping out with translations if needed
Skills & Competencies
- On-line experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience in assisting the customers via email, phone and chat
- Fast typewriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and fluent in Danish
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- Previous experience in iGaming or keen interest in sports or casino games
- Flexible and willing to work daily/evening shifts
Our client has, since its inception back on 2008, always put its unique and colourful brand strategy first and foremost throughout its successful customer journey – Looking for entertainment? Then ask for our client.
If you are interested to join a fantastic team of passionate people, please forward your detailed CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ref: NJW - CS Malta
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Service Agent
€0 - 2000
Leder du også efter nye himmelstrøg og andre udfordringer til det nye år? Så er dette måske din heldige dag, vi søger nemlig nu dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejdere t...21 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent
€16000 - 28000
Have you always dreamed of living in sunny Lisbon? Teleperformance gives you the opportunity! Do You love to work with service and new technology? Do you generally hav...27 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to Athens, Greece
€10000 - 14000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norge, søker for kunde dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejdere til Athen. Er du dansktalende og vil have international arbejdserfaring inden...8 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to Athens
€13000 - 15000
Leder du også efter nye himmelstrøg og andre udfordringer til det nye år? Så er dette måske din heldige dag, vi søger nemlig nu dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejdere t...23 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to Malta
€20000 - 22000
We are looking for a new Danish colleague to our energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big players at the i...23 days ago