Get similar jobs by email Register →
Now we are looking for Danish speakers to work with Customer Service. Are you looking for new opportunities and a new career path?
Jobs in Warsaw
To be the capital of Poland and a large city, it is very cheap to live in Warsaw. Food and drinks are so cheap that it sometimes pays to eat at the restaurant, then to cook the food at home. Transport costs about 140Zl every three months and then you have free access to a variety of types of means of transport. Do you want to have a drink with friends? Do not worry, because in Warsaw you will find a bar on every corner! Warsaw offers cheap spa and massage facilities and has great shopping streets. Do you have the sense of fashion and want to live in a city where it is popular nightlife? Then Warsaw is the perfect destination for you!
Words from a former candidate:
"To live in Warsaw is absolutely amazing. I get the best of both worlds: Western Sophisticated and Eastern humility – Western facilities at eastern prices and a city that is quite defined by its past but also has a secure future in Europe. "
Description of the job
We are looking for a customer service consultant who has experience with customer service and knows what good service consists of. You will be part of a Norwegian team that already lives in Poland. Are you willing to learn and work hard? Then this is the position for you! The position requires you to speak fluent Danish and English.
Work tasks may involve:
- Manage email and incoming phone calls, build a good relationship between you and your clients
- Identify opportunities and solutions for different challenges
- Working closely with management and/or other teams in the company
- Ability to work with global clients
- Opportunity to work in a multinational environment (our client has almost 30 different languages within the company)
Qualifications we look for in you!
- You speak Danish at a native level
- Fluent in English
- Eye for details
- The ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment while having the ability to plan, organize and act in your work so that you reach your goals
- Good knowledge in Excel and Word
- Education in Finance, Accounting or Economics is an advantage
- Customer service/Accounting experience will be an advantage
The company offers you
- Support in further development of your career – learning from colleagues, training and exercise, this allows you to achieve your goals and boost your skills
- Using foreign languages and new technological solutions, collaborating with different clients
- CRS activities and a rich social life – the company has a book club, International Food Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photo lessons classes, climbing, football and swimming.
- Full Work-Comfort – private medical care, life Insurance, and access to the MyBenefit platform
- Relocation Package-1-month salary + refund of ticket
Is this the perfect position for you? Send your ENGLISH CV and application to Enida@nordicjobsworldwide. com For questions regarding the post, contact Enida Kapetanovic; + 47 922 44 472
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Automobile Customer Service Agent (French)
€850-1080 gross/month + relocation package available
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Automobile fans pay attention! One of the biggest French brands in ...2 months ago
- Healthcare Customer Service Agent (Hebrew)
€16000 - 18000
The Company. This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the diff...over 1 year ago
- Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationali...2 days ago
- Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their t...17 days ago
- Polish Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
You speak Polish and want to move to the warm south? Then we have an exciting offer for you! Our client is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experi...3 months ago