Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Customer Support - Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Are you looking for new challenges in customer service and IT? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Our client is a multinational company with offices near Dublin. They are now looking for Danish-speaking people who want to become part of their dedicated team as soon as possible!
As a technical customer advisor, your task is to help users with their IT problems. You answer questions from customers who need technical support by phone and email.
To validate and diagnose customer problems across the entire range of products and
applications used on the customer's website. To give the customer a solution
through information gathering, analytical problem solving and problem research.
• Answer contacts quickly and professionally
• Log / Validate all contacts in the Call Management Database
• Solve customer problems using relevant tools and systems
• Work to achieve individual and shared goals
• Ensure that quality standards are followed
• Documentation validation
• Perform other tasks as required
You are customer oriented, enthusiastic, courteous and motivated to
take care of both customer engagement and problem solving.
You are analytical and have a good problem solving ability, are flexible and willing to work in shifts.
It's a big advantage if you have technical ability and a basic
Understanding different hardware, software and Microsoft® operating systems.
• Experience with communication with customers
• Can communicate effectively - verbally and in writing
• Ability to identify problems
• Kant apply analytical skills to solve customer problems
• Ability to convey knowledge to others
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
Ideally, you have previous experience in a technical
support environment / customer service environment, preferably within an international company.
- Competitive salary
- Help with the Accomodation during the first 10 days
- Career opportunity
- Retention bonus
- Starting dates: June or July 2018
- Customer Service Representative Danish
Job Title: Customer Service Agent - Danish Department: Customer Service Reporting to: Customer Service Team Lead Permanent Job Purpose: This is an exciting opportunity...4 days ago
- Danish Customer Relationship Manager
€28000 - 29580 per annum
Speak both Danish and a good level of English? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in Gu...about 2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service
€£16000 - £17000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...4 months ago
- Danish Tech Support Dublin
€20000 - 21000
What are we looking for? For this job in Tech Support we are looking for Danish speakers with a good level of English, someone who wants to work abroad and likes the i...2 months ago