Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Customer Support to Lisboa|
|Our Reference||NJW - Sitel portugal|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Dreaming of living in Lisbon?
Are you a Danish speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you like to work in a fun, multicultural team in the centre of the city? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you to kick-start your career in Portugal!
Our client is an international expert in extraordinary customer experience solutions and collaborates with many world-famous brands. They are now looking for a German Customer Advisors to join their ambitious team in sunny Lisbon or Porto.
About the position
You will be integrated into a multicultural team providing help-desk support related to payment services. Your responsibility will be to manage a variety of inbound customer servicing interactions, provide excellent customer care to both individual consumers and corporate customers.
Main tasks include
- Supporting a variety of inbound customer servicing
- Cross-selling and up-selling calls for existing customers who may have questions related to their product(s)
- Managing basic balance inquiries
- Handling requests for account maintenance
- Providing assistance with fees assessed
- Informing customers on product features and online/mobile services
- Offering assistance with disputing a charge
- Handling inquiries regarding card usage or card replacement
- Calling back customers for follow-up or service recovery
- Engaging with customers and resolve where possible customer dissatisfaction or escalation calls
- Native Danish with a high level of English
- Great team player with a strong attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Fixed monthly salary + bonus
- Relocation package
- Daily meal vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Fully paid training sessions
- Many opportunities to further your career
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
Ref: NJW - Sitel portugal
- Danish Customer Support to Amsterdam
Danish Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak Danish fluently and do you have affinity...about 1 month ago
- Danish Customer Support - Ireland
Are you looking for new challenges in customer service and IT? Then we have the right opportunity for you! Our client is a multinational company with offices near Dubl...about 2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to Athens
€13000 - 15000
Leder du også efter nye himmelstrøg og andre udfordringer til det nye år? Så er dette måske din heldige dag, vi søger nemlig nu dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejdere t...about 2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga
€10000 - 50000
Now we look for customer service staff for beautiful Riga in Latvia for our international customer! Looking for an experience while at the same time imagining administ...about 2 months ago