Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Customer Support with office hours to Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 28000|
|Date Posted||2 days ago|
Are you a Danish speaker passionate about the financial industry and providing good customer service? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you at a well-known bank in beautiful Malta!
The Customer Service Agent will report directly to the Head of New Markets and will be part of a new team that is responsible of handling sales, loans, customer on-boarding and document verification of a loan portfolio, customer billing issues and various debt repayment options in accordance with the company’s policies.
Our client is a well-known player in the consumer credit market. Out client works with micro loans as well as multiple MasterCard products, retail deposits and some corporate accounts.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Provide customers with accurate information about the company's products, services and payments.
- Actively seeking new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions.
- Comply with laws, rules, company policies, and procedures as required.
- Understand thoroughly the Bank’s products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information.
- Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone
- Provide an excellent customer experience.
- Work closely with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, to ensure transparent and efficient interaction.
- Support additional customer service inquiries.
- Promote a positive working environment.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Involvement in production of Sales reports.
- Involvement in training and mentoring of other team members.
- Assist in documentation of the team’s Operational Procedures.
- Providing ideas and suggesting ways for the improvement of operational systems, processes and procedures.
- Execute ad hoc tasks as may be requested by the Head of New Markets.
Skills and Experience
- Higher Education qualification.
- Excellent command of English and Danish languages.
- Essential demonstrable experience in sales of financial products.
- Experience in customer on-boarding and documentation verification processes.
- Excellent communication skills with a results-driven approach.
- Attention to detail, initiative and high working standards.
- Team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially EXCEL).
What we offer:
We are team players and cross-functional collaborators - we do not have limits when it comes to getting the job done. There are many options for you professionally and personally. We invest in our employees not only with a lucrative pay and distribution package as well as good cocoa/coffee (and Friday beer), but also with a focus on your personal and professional development. We encourage innovation and always involve our dedicated employees - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multicultural community characterised by high diversity and with many different nationalities represented.
Interested? Send in your application today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Spanish Customer Support to Malta (EU passport)
€23000 - 26000
Position Purpose A Customer Support Specialist in our clients organisation will be 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company with regards to various ...2 days ago
- German-speaking customer support agents to sunny Malta
€0 - 0
Do you like the idea of living and working in sunny and cultural Malta? Are you a German-speaker? Then this might be your chance! For our client in Malta, we are cur...24 days ago
- German speaking Customer Support to well known company in Malta
€20000 - 25000
German speaking Customer Ambassador to sunny and cultural Malta Are you a native German speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative a...2 days ago
- German-Speaking Customer Cupport Agents to sunny Malta
€0 - 0
Do you like the idea of living and working in sunny and cultural Malta? Are you a German speaker? Then this might be your chance! For our client in Malta, we are curre...24 days ago