Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish iGaming Custome Support|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
Our client has years of experience in the iGaming industry. Original from Sweden they provide Scandinavian support to casino enthusiasts!
Being a Customer Support Agent for our client means being part of the ambition of becoming the best customer service in the industry. They are looking for motivated, proactive, and gaming interested candidates that can help drive the company forward.
The client is looking for a customer support agent with the little extra. They want their candidates to be excellent at support and aiming and reaching the goals that are set for them. They want the customer support to be a part of the whole casino experience!
Before joining our client’s superior customer support team, they will invite you to join a one month-long tailored training program. The dedicated trainer leads training - experienced Team Leader being available for you for a whole month. During the Academy, you will join various training sessions including Games, Sportsbook, Fraud and AML, Empathy and soft skills, Responsible Gaming, Objection Handling, and many other sessions.
You are responsible for providing uninterrupted service by
- Being available for the customer queries
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers
- Assist the customer’s queries via chat, email, telephone
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
- Write/translate texts about casino games/news/promotions
- Clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience in assisting the customers via email, phone, and chat
- Fast typewriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- Previous experience in iGaming OR interest in casino games
- Flexible and willing to work daily / evening shifts
- Relocation package
- Health insurance
- £300 gym membership/ or something else for your health
- VIP card for buying clothes/food etc.
- Free breakfast/dinner (when you are at work)
- Events, summer party/Christmas party etc.
- Holiday with the company – with activities and fun exploring
- Education budget – 500 £ (language courses, books, education courses etc.)
- Hours: flexible - Shift patters the whole week
Interested? Send your Cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +47 41 34 44 93
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Support
€25000 - 25000
Vi søger en dansk talende kundesupporter til et arbejde med iGaming i Malta. Nordic jobs Worldwide arbejder med fantastiske iGaming-klienter på Malta, og de har i øjeb...1 day ago
- Danish Costumer Support
€25000 - 25000
Vores eftertragtede kunde i Malta, der opererer inden for den stadigt voksende iGaming industri, er nu på udkig efter en Kunde support Hero – Dansk, til at hjælpe vore...6 days ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...about 1 year ago
- Danish Technical IT Support Consultant
€0 - 40000
Vi leder efter Dansktalende som er interesseret i at arbejde et fantastisk team i Brno, Tjekkiet! Vores kunde i den tjekkiske republik leverer transformative tjenester...6 days ago
- Danish Technical Support to Athens
€13000 - 16000
Are you Danish speeaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicul...19 days ago