Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish iGaming Custome Support|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Our client has years of experience in the iGaming industry. Original from Sweden they provide Scandinavian support to casino enthusiasts!
Being a Customer Support Agent for our client means being part of the ambition of becoming the best customer service in the industry. They are looking for motivated, proactive, and gaming interested candidates that can help drive the company forward.
The client is looking for a customer support agent with the little extra. They want their candidates to be excellent at support and aiming and reaching the goals that are set for them. They want the customer support to be a part of the whole casino experience!
Before joining our client’s superior customer support team, they will invite you to join a one month-long tailored training program. The dedicated trainer leads training - experienced Team Leader being available for you for a whole month. During the Academy, you will join various training sessions including Games, Sportsbook, Fraud and AML, Empathy and soft skills, Responsible Gaming, Objection Handling, and many other sessions.
You are responsible for providing uninterrupted service by
- Being available for the customer queries
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers
- Assist the customer’s queries via chat, email, telephone
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
- Write/translate texts about casino games/news/promotions
- Clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience in assisting the customers via email, phone, and chat
- Fast typewriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- Previous experience in iGaming OR interest in casino games
- Flexible and willing to work daily / evening shifts
- Relocation package
- Health insurance
- £300 gym membership/ or something else for your health
- VIP card for buying clothes/food etc.
- Free breakfast/dinner (when you are at work)
- Events, summer party/Christmas party etc.
- Holiday with the company – with activities and fun exploring
- Education budget – 500 £ (language courses, books, education courses etc.)
- Hours: flexible - Shift patters the whole week
Interested? Send your Cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +47 41 34 44 93
- German Speaking iGaming Customer Support to Malta
Do you speak German and are looking for an overseas adventure? We think we have just the challenge for you. Our client is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at t...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Support Agent
Do you speak Danish and want to have an international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is search...2 months ago
- German Customer Support to exciting iGaming client in Malta
About our client: Our client was founded in 2016 and provides operative services to other companies. They provide customer service on behalf of the company, perform ri...about 1 month ago
- Danish Customer Support to Amsterdam
Danish Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak Danish fluently and do you have affinity...2 months ago