Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish iGaming Custome Support|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Our client has years of experience in the iGaming industry. Original from Sweden they provide Scandinavian support to casino enthusiasts!
Being a Customer Support Agent for our client means being part of the ambition of becoming the best customer service in the industry. They are looking for motivated, proactive, and gaming interested candidates that can help drive the company forward.
The client is looking for a customer support agent with the little extra. They want their candidates to be excellent at support and aiming and reaching the goals that are set for them. They want the customer support to be a part of the whole casino experience!
Before joining our client’s superior customer support team, they will invite you to join a one month-long tailored training program. The dedicated trainer leads training - experienced Team Leader being available for you for a whole month. During the Academy, you will join various training sessions including Games, Sportsbook, Fraud and AML, Empathy and soft skills, Responsible Gaming, Objection Handling, and many other sessions.
You are responsible for providing uninterrupted service by
- Being available for the customer queries
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers
- Assist the customer’s queries via chat, email, telephone
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
- Write/translate texts about casino games/news/promotions
- Clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience in assisting the customers via email, phone, and chat
- Fast typewriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- Previous experience in iGaming OR interest in casino games
- Flexible and willing to work daily / evening shifts
- Relocation package
- Health insurance
- £300 gym membership/ or something else for your health
- VIP card for buying clothes/food etc.
- Free breakfast/dinner (when you are at work)
- Events, summer party/Christmas party etc.
- Holiday with the company – with activities and fun exploring
- Education budget – 500 £ (language courses, books, education courses etc.)
- Hours: flexible - Shift patters the whole week
Interested? Send your Cv to: email@example.com or call +47 41 34 44 93
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...over 1 year ago
- Danish Technical Support to Athens
€13000 - 16000
Are you Danish speeaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicul...8 days ago
- Danish Technical Support to Barcelona
€18000 - 21000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for Danish Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...3 months ago
- Danish IT Support Agent to Amsterdam
€16000 - 24000
Lige nu er vi på udkig efter dansk talende Teknisk Support Medarbejdere til vores klient i Amsterdam! Hvis du har interesser indenfor IT og altid har drømt om at bo og...22 days ago
- Danish IT Support Agent - North Dublin
€22000 - 23000
Danish IT Support agent wanted for one of the world’s leading customer experience driven outsourcing giants here in North Dublin, Ireland. We’re looking for near nativ...26 days ago