Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Inside Sales at HPE|
|Our Reference||NJW- Spain|
|Salary||0 - 50000|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Join the international department of Barcelona as the Inside Sales Agent for Hewlett Packard Enterprise!
HPE helps their customers deploy technology to cut the time needed to make ideas for value. They transform nutrition, market and life. Most switch to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. HPW makes IT environments more efficient, productive and safer. They do this through flexible solutions in a competitive market where one has to change and adapt to the market. HPE enables their customers to act quickly by delivering infrastructure that makes everyday life easier and faster for their customers.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. Our customer has its offices 15 minutes from Camp Nou and a stone's throw from the beach! In Barcelona, you will work in a dynamic environment with many other Scandinavian colleges, while at the same time engulfing another type of culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of Catalonia in Spain. Barcelona is famous for its art and beautiful architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and has the 6th largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It's also no secret that Barcelona is famous for its good nightlife and great shopping opportunities. The city simply offers everything and more than you wish!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is constantly looking for talented people with the little extra and looking for a career in technology and sales.
We look for you who have previously worked in technology or business and who hold a great interest in today's technology and the development of this. We look after you who handle a busy day with customer follow-up, sales and enjoyment. A communicative personality with the ambition to make the little extra for its customers will be the perfect start for your journey with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Your role in HPE
You will participate in an active role from day one in the company and work in a fast and creative culture in technology and sales. Here's the motivation to stimulate personal development while promoting the unique HPE values. Together with world-class professionals, you will work dedicated to these goals.
HPE offers a career in IT where internal development is important. HPE has made major investments in the sales organization, proving that this is a pillar of corporate strategy and an essential part of the success factor and future of the company.
What will this give you?
World class training and development plans adapted to your sales role to ensure that you achieve the desired skills, self-esteem and independence.
Learning is not just through training, HPE value is among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow. Although certification is part of their DNA, you get the opportunity to develop the best ways to help you reach your goals faster and efficiently.
HPE is working to develop major sales ambassadors where their main goal is to train, guide and lead those who want a career in sales.
Global experience in an international environment.
People from all over the world come together to HPE Barcelona to create success together!
- 3-5 years of experience in IT, sales or sales-based IT
- Positive with studies from sales or IT, but not mandatory
- Experience or interest in sales through activities and work experience
- Passion for technology and sales
- Previous experience from customer relations and account management
Knowledge and skills required
- Skills in project management
- Be able to coordinate sales activities on complex sales processes.
- Hunter Profile: Consistently demonstrate proactive activities to uncover new opportunities and take ownership of new opportunities.
- Be able to clearly formulate Hewlett Packard Enterprise's values and solve challenges with the customer.
- Ability to deal with complex customers and issues, and global commitments
- Strong presentation and communication skills at corporate management level.
- Internationally oriented
- Fluent Danish and English are required to be considered for the position
The client offers
- Global company with development opportunities
- Relocation package: you will be paid 2000 euros with your first salary
- Fantastic corporate culture
- Central New Offices in Barcelona
- Offers on Spanish language courses
- Lunch coupons every day
- International business trips
- Private health insurance
- International work experience
- Competitive salary
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge in Barcelona together with one of the world's largest IT and software companies ? Then we want to hear from you!
Ref: NJW- Spain
- Danish Sales Representative to Athens
Are you a native Dane ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT O...about 2 months ago
- French Canadian Inside Sales
€0 - 28.8k per year + Relocation Package
French Canadian Inside Sales Executive - Ulm Speak French Canadian & have a unique relationship with your phone? If you love talking to others and have a talent for id...1 day ago
- Swedish Inside Sales Representative
€0 - 28.8k per year
Swedish Inside Sales Representative - Ulm Speak Swedish & have a unique relationship with your phone? If you love talking to others and have a talent for identifying a...1 day ago
- French Inside Sales
€0 - 28.8k per year + Relocation Package
French Inside Sales Executive - Ulm Speak French & have a unique relationship with your phone? If you love talking to others and have a talent for identifying an oppor...1 day ago