Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Marketing Sales Representative already based in Barcelona|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||NJW - TPS|
|Salary||0 - 23000|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Danish Marketing Sales Representative
Barcelona, Spain - Full time position
As a member of our client you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for the Product you are working for. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients' campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met. You will become a specialist advisor for Danish companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team. You will be part of the team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Nordic online marketing environment.
- You are responsible for acquiring new customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently up-selling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match solutions and marketing strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- School degree or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent level of Danish
- Ability to speak and write English
- 1 Year of experience in sales environment is beneficial
- A team player with problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Full time position (Monday to Friday)
- Competetive Salary
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on the Products and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within the product
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
Are you the one we are looking for? Please reach out to me by applying for this position or direct message to me at: email@example.com
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: NJW - TPS
- Danish Marketing Sales Representative Featured Job
€0 - 27000
Description As a member of our client you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for the Product you are working for. You will...2 months ago
- Danish Marketing Sales Representative
€0 - 0
Danish Marketing Sales Representative Barcelona, Spain - Full time position Description As a member of our client you will be working on inbound as well as outbound le...2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Service Agent - based in Barcelona
Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for German talent. Many successful organisations have transferred their customer service d...about 1 month ago
- Danish or German Speaking Customer Service Agent based in Malta
€0 - 24000
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international ...2 months ago