Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Danish or Dutch or Norwegian eCommerce Advisors - Customer Service|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£15,808 per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||11 days ago|
Danish or Dutch or Norwegian eCommerce Advisors
£15,808 per year + relocation
This client is an leading name is ecommerce and online payments.
As part of a multicultural and multilingual team you’ll be working in a fast paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
You will be assisting to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
- High level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Responsible for resolving customer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Danish or Dutch or Norwegian
- 6 customer service experience this does not have to be call centre ie restaurant, shop experience will be considered.
- Proficiency with MS Office, internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Able to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone)
- Experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Conveys information concisely and effectively. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and a well developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
Salary: £15,808 per annum gross (taxes to be deducted).
Hours of work: Monday-Sunday 7.00-18.00, rotational shifts
Belfast is the cheapest city in the UK to live and work; it is the capital of Northern Ireland and a dynamic, growing city with millions being invested in regeneration. Tourism is thriving too, with new visitors discovering our humour, hospitality, scenery and quality of life. Northern Ireland is also home to much of the filming of ‘Game of Thrones’ as well as other HBO, Universal & BBC productions.
Great social life and excellent place to meet new people.
Relocation Package (if required):
- Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250)
- Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast city centre hotel
- Relocation class on first day at the company
- Ongoing relocation support
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service Rep - Swedish or Norwegian - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€1 - 1841 per month
As a Customer Contact Representative in our B2C department you answer travel related questions from customers mainly by phone, but also per email and chat. You suggest...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service - Cluj
€18000 - 20000 per annum
Job Summary Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Cluj, Romania. If you have some...25 days ago
- Norwegian + German Customer Service Agent - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€35000 - 36000 per annum
Job Summary Norwegian + German Customer Service Agent wanted for online payment solutions Organisation here in Frankfurt. For this Customer Service Job you will need 2...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Rep - Lisbon Portugal Featured Job
€1100 - 1200 per month
Job Summary Here is a Dutch speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Dutch speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you have s...19 days ago
- Dutch +German Customer Service - Dortmund
€27000 - 32000 per annum
Job Summary Are you a good people person - get on well with others and love to help? Speak both Dutch & German & have previous experience in Customer Service then this...about 2 months ago