Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish or German Speaking Customer Service Agent based in Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||NJW - MR G|
|Salary||0 - 24000|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international experience? This is your opportunity!
Location: The lovely island of Malta
Being a Customer Service Specialist at our client, means being part of the ambition of becoming the best customer service in the industry.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you should be able to work and think independently, come up with creative solutions when needed as well as follow the company guidelines.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be the one that their customers will contact at the first place. It means you will understand their issues from their perspective, at the same time you'll be having extensive knowledge on systems and multiple ways to solve customer's problems.
Before joining our clients superior customer service team, they will invite you to join their one-month-long tailored training program Academy.
The purpose for this role is to represent the client in all customer contacts, giving the best service possible.
The Customer Service Specialist will be working on shifts of 40 hours/week in total.
Daily responsibilities will include communication with customers through email, phone as well as chat.
- Communicating with the customers in a gentleman manner, in writing as well as orally - as the company is a perfect gentleman, they expect their Specialists to show respect, honour and personal responsibility, be able to keep cool in all different types of situations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers - their key goal is to establish trust with the customers. To build trust with them it is vital to listen and to understand them. The customer service department's goal is not only to help the players. Thier aim is to make the players choose to play at our client over any other casino whenever they’re looking for a fun casino experience.
- Identify and report improvement areas according to company procedures. As you will be the first one handling customer's issues and understanding them from their perspective, we want you to forward your feedback forward to their Product & Tech departments as with that they can constantly improve the platform in a way it reflects customer's perspective.
Providing uninterrupted service by:
- Helping our customer with all their enquiries
- Clarifying our clients Terms and Conditions when it is needed
- Explaining how to use games and services
- Assisting the customers with on-going marketing campaigns
- Logging the tasks in accordance with company guidelines
- Helping out Payments and Fraud specialists in upholding the security of the company and preventing fraudulent activities
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting pro-actively on player's gaming patterns
- Escalating and following up customer cases when needed
- Helping out with translations if needed
Skills & Competencies
- On-line experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience in assisting the customers via email, phone and chat
- Fast typewriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and fluent in Danish or German
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- Previous experience in iGaming or keen interest in sports or casino games
- Flexible and willing to work daily/evening shifts
Are you interested in knowing more about this opportunity?
reach out to me at: email@example.com
Ref: NJW - MR G
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish speaking Banking Customer Service Agent Malta
Join one of Finland’s largest online bank as a Danish speaking Customer Support Agent Your future actively strives to create the right environment and offer the right ...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Agent - Netflix
€12000 - 16,00
With over 50 million subscribers Netflix has changed the way television shows & movies are watched in over 40 countries around the world. They have revolutionised the ...17 days ago
- Customer Service - Danish Speaking
€24000 - 25000
Who are Videoslots? We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the igami...about 17 hours ago
- German & French speaking Customer Service Agent to Valencia
€20000 - 26000
Always dreamed of living and working in Valencia? This is your ticket. Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for talent that spe...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Support agent with NO PHONE support to Malta
€20000 - 25000
German speaking Customer Ambassador to sunny and cultural Malta Are you a native German speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative a...about 1 month ago