Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Danish or Norwegian Speaking eCommerce Advisors - Customer Service|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£16,598 - 19,000 per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
Danish or Norwegian Speaking eCommerce Advisors
£16,598 per year + bonus OTE £18,998 per year + relocation
This client is an leading name is ecommerce and online payments.
As part of a multicultural and multilingual team you’ll be working in a fast paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
You will be assisting to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
- High level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Responsible for resolving customer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Danish or Norwegian
- 6 customer service experience this does not have to be call centre ie restaurant, shop experience will be considered.
- Proficiency with MS Office, internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Able to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone)
- Experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Conveys information concisely and effectively. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and a well developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
Hours of work: Monday-Sunday 7.00-18.00, rotational shifts
Belfast is the cheapest city in the UK to live and work; it is the capital of Northern Ireland and a dynamic, growing city with millions being invested in regeneration. Tourism is thriving too, with new visitors discovering our humour, hospitality, scenery and quality of life. Northern Ireland is also home to much of the filming of ‘Game of Thrones’ as well as other HBO, Universal & BBC productions.
Great social life and excellent place to meet new people.
Relocation Package (if required):
- Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250)
- Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast city centre hotel
- Relocation class on first day at the company
- Ongoing relocation support
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Social Media Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£15000 - £15600 per annum
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Norwegian speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with...28 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Representative
€0 - 0
Vores klient tilbyder en udfordrende position som kundeservice medarbejder i Stockholm! Er du interesseret i kundeservice og telefonopkald? samtaler over telefon? Så h...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Vi leder netop nu efter kundeservice medarbejder til smukke Riga i Letland til vores internationale kunde. Søger du efter en oplevelse og på samme tid forestiller dig ...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service - Boxtel
Boxtel, North Brabant
€1900 - 2100 per month + negotiable
Job Summary Speak Danish & Looking for a chance to work abroad? Not a problem, a client of our who is based in the Netherlands is looking for a number of Danish Speake...over 1 year ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Agent to Riga
€17000 - 20000
Nå ser vi etter kundeservicemedarbeidere til vakre Riga i Latvia for vår internasjonale kunde! Ser du etter en opplevelse samtidig som du kunne tenke deg administrativ...8 days ago