Get similar jobs by email Register →
GlobeTech is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. Our client provide market leading solutions to their own clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalised and data driven age. Established in 1997 by two expert Engineers, their bespoke services have allowed them to grow to over 300 employees around the world and become a trusted partner with their clients. Why? Because they work with excellent people!
Our client's European International Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual QA Plans for the client’s software products for the EMEIA market.
We are looking for a highly motivated Localisation QA Engineers with interpersonal and foreign language skills. You will be responsible for the quality of the end to end user experience with a focus on Natural Language Processing. We are looking for a QA Engineer with client- server testing background who is highly motivated to deliver high quality products. Every individual on their team makes a clear difference to the product. Your primary responsibility is to focus on the international aspects of voice recognition software to ensure an amazing product. This position is based in Cork, Ireland.
Duties may include
- Hands on testing of the product.
- Investigating and scoping out software bugs.
- Extend linguistic and domain coverage for various test cases.
- Contributing to test automation efforts.
- Interact with localization engineers to ensure accuracy is preserved across language.
- Escalating key quality issues and driving to resolution.
- Any other duties as required
- Fluent Danish language - also knowledge of the Danish speaking culture.
- Excellent vocabulary and command of spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Experience building or scripting test automation is a pluss, but not a critirea.
- Experience working with server software features is an advantage.
Our client offers
A competitive salary is on offer with this position. You will also receive benefits including:
- Individual health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Subsidised canteen
- On site parking
- Relocation: Relocation package (flights and accommodation) available where applicable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary and upward potential if you would like it. Globetech is an equal opportunity employer.
Ref: NJW - Globe QA
- Danish Service Desk Specialist
€0 - 30000
Vi er på udkig efter dem, der ønsker at arbejde med teknisk support i Tallinn for en brancheførende IT-virksomhed. Ønsker du at bo og arbejde i en af Europas ældste by...19 days ago
- Danish Tech Consultant
€20000 - 30000
Why move to Dublin? Dublin is the capital and largest city in Ireland and is famous for its Irish charm and cultural heritage. The city was recently voted the fourth m...about 1 month ago
- Danish Service Desk Specialist
€0 - 0
Tech-savvy and dreaming of a Scandinavian experience? Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia. They are currently seekin...about 2 months ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...almost 2 years ago