Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are currently seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their existing Scandinavian team! Working as part of a dedicated Danish support team this role will involve supporting customers using our client's IT software! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance to customers based in Denmark.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, personality, mature and professional attitude
- Interest in and basic aptitude for I.T
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Study the customer’s business logics and technical environment.
- Have very good Danish language skills (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area but this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Have solution oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude.
Our client promises to support you with these benefits:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Flights out to Estonia
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you Estonian identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor Our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public Transport to and from work
- Massages at work
- No uniform
- Amazing office space
- Working alongside other Danish and nordic speakers
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires travelling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and learn
Working with our client in Tallinn, Estonia!
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world and our client has set up an offshore office to provide exceptional support to customers! Tallinn is a great city and has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. The life style is cheaper than Scandinavian, and this role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Nordics as our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Speaking Service Desk Specialist to IT-company
€Monthly salary + full help with the relocation
We are looking for you, who wants to work with Technical Support in Tallinn for a industry-leading IT company. Do you want to live and work in one of Europe's oldest c...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Service Desk Specialist - Tallinn, Estonia
Service Desk Specialist - Tallinn, Estonia Our client is the biggest IT Company in the Nordic region with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia. They are currently seek...3 months ago
- Danish speaking Banking Customer Service Agent Malta
Join one of Finland’s largest online bank as a Danish speaking Customer Support Agent Your future actively strives to create the right environment and offer the right ...about 5 hours ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 60000
ould you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position...over 2 years ago
- Swedish Service Desk - Czech Republic - BRNO
Do you want to pursue a career in IT? We are looking for you who want to be part of a fantastic team in Brno, Czech Republic! Our partner in the Czech Republic offers ...about 2 months ago