Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Social Media Agent - Netherlands!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Dk Netherlands|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Danish Customer Service Representative for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands!
Social Media (Danish)
We are currently recruiting for one of the most prestigious German car brands in the world! The brand is known for luxury vehicles, buses, coaches, and lorries. They are looking for Danish speakers to move and work in the Netherlands. The role will be customer service through social media. The ideal candidate will have experience with customer service and be very interested in social media.
The success of the clients Social Media Team is rooted in social listening skills.
- The client tries to listen to all customers. To know their “likes” and “dislikes”, to understand their interests and concerns, who they are, what they care about and what they do. They follow them into their virtual world.
- They are driven to perfection not only because they know their audience but also because they perfectly understand the specific nature of each of the social media channels. Our client can change and adopt the tone of voice between the platforms to engage and hook their followers and generate social conversations.
- Day to day, the client shares passion alongside their 30+ million fans, whether it is a product enquiry, complaint or simply appreciation.
- The client’s fans can chat with them via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and many more channels.
- We are looking for a colleague with native Danish speaking and writing skills.
- The office is a fast moving and dynamic environment that requires strong customer focus, creativity and interest for the automotive sector and technology.
- Experience with SM dialogue, journalism or blogging would be appreciated.
- The client believes in the strength of doing things together, team work is an essential part of the daily business. They aim for candidates with an enthusiastic and inspiring personality.
- “What is the best part about our Social Media Team? Being able to release your inner creativity!
- The client offers you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance-based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- The opening hours are from 08h30 to 21h00, Monday to Sunday (flexible schedule applicable)
Ref: Dk Netherlands
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Social Media Specialist
€23000 - 25000
Are you a creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for marketing and the internet? The Company. Our Client, an American leader in online display and advertis...2 months ago
- Marketing Solutions Agent in het buitenland
€12000 - 27000
Droom jij ook van een fulltime baan in het buitenland? Euroccor is een dynamisch familiebedrijf, uitgegroeid tot Europese marktleider in de directe verkoop van aan hui...10 days ago
- SALES AGENT (WERKEN IN HET BUITENLAND) Featured Job
€0 - 20000
Droom jij van een internationaal avontuur? Ga aan het werk als Sales Agent in Bulgarije en spreek Nederlands op de werkvloer. Euroccor is een dynamisch familiebedrijf,...16 days ago
- Media Analyst with English and French
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client is a worldwide provider of high value-added data processing solutions and capabilities, real-time business information, market and investment intelligence, ...about 1 month ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...2 months ago