Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kaizen Recruitment|
|Job Title||Danish speaker required in Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
you will be providing high quality technical assistance to customers of online advertising, ensuring the best possible resolution for ultimate customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate must be a native Danish speaker.
- Must have a high level of fluency in English; wriiten (mandatory) & oral.
- Call Centre Experience: at least 1 year of customer support experience via phone, email, and chat will be preferred.
- Experience working with direct customers, in B2C environment, B2B a plus.
- Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- KYC Banking Analyst role in Dublin, Ireland
€30000 - 38000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...about 2 months ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€15000 - 18000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Danish speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...about 1 month ago
- Dzień Dobry - German Speaker in Cracow Poland wanted
€Healthcare, Dental Coverage
Our client, a leading Global Service Company, represented in 14 different countries. Specialized in Technical Customer Support in different fields. We are looking for ...17 days ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...9 days ago
- Danish Tech Support Dublin
€20000 - 21000
What are we looking for? For this job in Tech Support we are looking for Danish speakers with a good level of English, someone who wants to work abroad and likes the i...about 1 month ago