Get similar jobs by email Register →
At Nordic Jobs Worldwide we have the biggest and most attractive clients.
One of our clients is Based in attractive Dublin in Ireland and os now looking for you as their new emplyee.
As an Account Executive you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using the companys software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the companys software and successfully sell the companies value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small and mid-sized businesses.
What are the responsibilities of an Account Executive?
In this role, you will need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and technology departments to evolve their sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both a Scandinavian language and English preferred
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- This is an inside sales role based in headquarters in Dublin
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Account Executive position usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
Ref: NJW - Dublin
- Danish Account Executive - Work for a Hot New Start-Up
€45k - 70k per year
We’re looking for a near native Danish speaker with 2-3 years sales experience (ideally with selling a service) with a track record in closing deals with new accounts ...about 1 month ago
- Danish Speaking Business Development Representative
At Nordic Jobs Worldwide we have the biggest and most attractive clients. One of our clients is Based in attractive Dublin in Ireland and os now looking for you as the...10 days ago
- Swedish Account Executive with Hot Start Up
€45k - 70k per year
We’re looking for a near native Swedish speaker with 2-3 years sales experience (ideally with selling a service) with a track record in closing deals with new accounts...about 1 month ago
- Danish Sales Representative to Athens
Are you a native Dane ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT O...about 2 months ago